Tips to Improve Universe Auto-Booking

#121CubanMarkPosted 2/27/2014 8:59:56 PMmessage detail
Anyway to get custom tag teams to show up in universe?

I hate having to recreate them and their entrances for universe
---
http://www.abload.de/img/howardfanj8qm5.gif Dallas doesn't need Dwight http://i.imgur.com/YSeh2xR.gif> We already have it all
#122JessnwoPosted 2/28/2014 5:26:30 AMmessage detail
Its the wcw tag championships and the guys holding them are in the major title ranks but they are 7th and 9th.
The rivalry for the major belt has been going on the same amount of time and the challenger is ranked #1 so it doesnt make sense.

At the last ppv the tag championship was booked as the main event and world title 3rd last. After completing the world title match another match for the world title was randomly added at the end of the show.
---
Take your hair to the limit.
#123gabexxxPosted 2/28/2014 11:20:39 AMmessage detail
in story options would it matter if i turned em all off? if i make my own rivalries will the comp play along?
---
gamertag Gabex1x
#124JessnwoPosted 3/3/2014 12:35:40 AMmessage detail
Taking the tag team champions out of major title contention does fix it so your hunch was right.
---
Take your hair to the limit.
#125kingsnake007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 11:27:27 AMmessage detail
Jessnwo posted...
Taking the tag team champions out of major title contention does fix it so your hunch was right.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
#126gabexxxPosted 3/5/2014 8:51:37 PMmessage detail
what happenes if i turn off everything in story options ?
---
gamertag Gabex1x
#127SonicRulezPosted 3/10/2014 10:11:23 PMmessage detail
kingsnake007 posted...

STORY TIME

Dolph Ziggler (face) vs. The Rock (heel), at SummerSlam, in a Falls Count Anywhere match concluding their 3 months long fued. At the beginning of the match, Dolph got jumped by Big Show (Rock's tag team partner during the fued). During the match, Zack Ryder (Dolph's partner) ran into the match to help...but turned on Dolph by beating him down. Match continues, Dolph kicks out of a Rock Bottom. Then Stone Cold's music hits as he runs in and hits The Rock with a stunner. Dolph goes for the pin, but Rock kicks out. CM Punk's music hits as he comes through the crowd. CM Punk hits the GTS on Stone Cold, then slides into the ring and hits the GTS on Ziggler. Rock pins, Ziggler kicks out. Punk/Austin brawl outside before both leave the arena. Rock does the wake-up taunt on Dolph and goes for a Rock Bottom, but Dolph reverses into the ZigZag for the win. After the match, Dolph gets jumped by Big Show and Rock for a beatdown, but the save gets made by Mick Foley (who was returning from an injury). Best Match Ever.

STORY TIME IS OVER

Wow. Imagine if all that had happened in a title match. I can't wait for My Universe to hit the point when I unify more titles then, because those cutscenes sound cool. I can't seem to get ANYTHING good to happen in my universe. Is there any way to make the computer interact more? I set the match to no DQ and turned interference on, but nobody came down the ramp. And the match was set to Epic, so there was plenty of time.
---
Dissidia Mains: Squall and Jecht
#128kingsnake007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 1:34:03 PMmessage detail
SonicRulez posted...

Wow. Imagine if all that had happened in a title match. I can't wait for My Universe to hit the point when I unify more titles then, because those cutscenes sound cool. I can't seem to get ANYTHING good to happen in my universe. Is there any way to make the computer interact more? I set the match to no DQ and turned interference on, but nobody came down the ramp. And the match was set to Epic, so there was plenty of time.

Sadly, NONE of those things will happen in a title match. Title matches are never interrupted and have no cutscenes.

Remember, cutscenes and interference are not the same thing.

To get a cutscene your match must be:

1) A non-title match.
2) Either part of a Rivalry OR one of the last two matches on a non-PPV show.
3) Lucky

To get interference your match must have:

1) A non-title match.
2) An enemy set up on the superstars rivalry page, more the merrier.
3) Interference in match options set to ON.
4) Interference is available. Matches such as HITC or Inferno do not allow interference.
5) Lucky

For interference: no DQ matches have the superstar run in to hit their finisher, DQ matches have them distract the referee like a manager would. They also have the magical ability to break up pins and submissions without triggering a DQ.

For cutscenes: Rivalry cutscenes follow a storyline, kinda. non-Rivalry cutscenes are randomized as in WWE '13.

The best matches, in my opinion, happen when:

1) A Rivalry Match at a PPV.
2) There is no title involved.
3) Interference is available and set to ON.
4) DQ is OFF.
5) Match pace is Epic.
#129KelysticPosted 4/9/2014 6:05:27 PMmessage detail
How to take someone out of the rankings and still have him on the show?
---
http://i.imgur.com/hgXcIqU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q6g81m9.jpg
#130The Amazing ViperPosted 4/10/2014 12:22:32 PMmessage detail
Kelystic posted...
How to take someone out of the rankings and still have him on the show?

Go to edit superstars in universe, go to which superstar you want to edit and hit rb/r1. This should bring you to atitle screen showing where they stand in each title picture. I believe you hit X/square to set it to off.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse