Tips to Improve Universe Auto-Booking

#131KelysticPosted 4/11/2014 12:48:57 AMmessage detail
Thanks. Another question.

My Rock is on RAW. Ally (at max) is Mick Foley. But Mick is in Legends.

Will Mick interrupt Rock's matches?
---
http://i.imgur.com/hgXcIqU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q6g81m9.jpg
#132razorblade20Posted 4/14/2014 12:15:01 AMmessage detail
Kelystic posted...
Thanks. Another question.

My Rock is on RAW. Ally (at max) is Mick Foley. But Mick is in Legends.

Will Mick interrupt Rock's matches?

Yeah, sometimes. As long as he is on his ally list.
---
PSN: The_Blaster_Kid
#133Gamer7147Posted 4/21/2014 1:51:42 PMmessage detail
Question: How many matches should I have per show?
---
New Board Order
Enjoy it when it's good, laugh at it when it's bad.
#134MrMakaveli7Posted 7/10/2014 3:20:41 PMmessage detail
Thank you wish I found this earlier.
#135JunkYardCatPosted 7/27/2014 10:45:13 AMmessage detail
I've noticed having done this that the ai will ignore anybody in the minor rankings , not even using them on minor shows, unless they are the champion and number one contender respectively . Not really a problem as you can edit the rivalries but is this standard?

It seems to me the games booking is based on either champions and their contender, or whoever is in the major title rankings.
#136razorblade20Posted 7/28/2014 11:58:55 AMmessage detail
The minor show's booking is horrible in universe, in fact, the booking in this game is horrible overall. Anyway, I just play with rivalry manager off now and don't turn off rankings for anyone unless they are in a tag team. In addition, I just have two rosters ( WWE and NXT) with Raw as the major show and Smackdown as the minor; no brand split. The WWE championship is the major title and the WHC is the minor plan on unifying them, thus making the minor title the IC title. With the US title, I'll just make my own #1 contender matches.
---
#137KingKaturaPosted 12/5/2014 9:54:27 AMmessage detail
say we have cena vs. Ziglar and i want cena to be mad at me and him to lose who would i attack cena or ziglar? i usually attack cena but it doesn't seem to make cena angered with me or anything.
#138razorblade20Posted 12/6/2014 3:45:05 PMmessage detail
KingKatura posted...
say we have cena vs. Ziglar and i want cena to be mad at me and him to lose who would i attack cena or ziglar? i usually attack cena but it doesn't seem to make cena angered with me or anything.

If you use interference and make Cena lose, Dolph will be your ally and Cena will be your rival. Check the ally/rival menu.
---