Tips to Improve Universe Auto-Booking

#131KelysticPosted 4/11/2014 12:48:57 AMmessage detail
Thanks. Another question.

My Rock is on RAW. Ally (at max) is Mick Foley. But Mick is in Legends.

Will Mick interrupt Rock's matches?
---
http://i.imgur.com/hgXcIqU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q6g81m9.jpg
#132razorblade20Posted 4/14/2014 12:15:01 AMmessage detail
Kelystic posted...
Thanks. Another question.

My Rock is on RAW. Ally (at max) is Mick Foley. But Mick is in Legends.

Will Mick interrupt Rock's matches?

Yeah, sometimes. As long as he is on his ally list.
---
PSN: The_Blaster_Kid
#133Gamer7147Posted 4/21/2014 1:51:42 PMmessage detail
Question: How many matches should I have per show?
---
New Board Order
Enjoy it when it's good, laugh at it when it's bad.
#134MrMakaveli7Posted 7/10/2014 3:20:41 PMmessage detail
Thank you wish I found this earlier.
#135JunkYardCatPosted 7/27/2014 10:45:13 AMmessage detail
I've noticed having done this that the ai will ignore anybody in the minor rankings , not even using them on minor shows, unless they are the champion and number one contender respectively . Not really a problem as you can edit the rivalries but is this standard?

It seems to me the games booking is based on either champions and their contender, or whoever is in the major title rankings.
#136razorblade20Posted 7/28/2014 11:58:55 AMmessage detail
The minor show's booking is horrible in universe, in fact, the booking in this game is horrible overall. Anyway, I just play with rivalry manager off now and don't turn off rankings for anyone unless they are in a tag team. In addition, I just have two rosters ( WWE and NXT) with Raw as the major show and Smackdown as the minor; no brand split. The WWE championship is the major title and the WHC is the minor plan on unifying them, thus making the minor title the IC title. With the US title, I'll just make my own #1 contender matches.
---
#137KingKaturaPosted 12/5/2014 9:54:27 AMmessage detail
say we have cena vs. Ziglar and i want cena to be mad at me and him to lose who would i attack cena or ziglar? i usually attack cena but it doesn't seem to make cena angered with me or anything.
#138razorblade20Posted 12/6/2014 3:45:05 PMmessage detail
KingKatura posted...
say we have cena vs. Ziglar and i want cena to be mad at me and him to lose who would i attack cena or ziglar? i usually attack cena but it doesn't seem to make cena angered with me or anything.

If you use interference and make Cena lose, Dolph will be your ally and Cena will be your rival. Check the ally/rival menu.
---
#139KelysticPosted 1/27/2015 1:00:40 AMmessage detail
1) Do you guys have the full list of PPV themes during ppv creation? I just found out the hard way that Over the Limit PPV theme is I Quit matches. And the universe booked 4 I Quit matches in the PPV...

2) I changed the theme of the MITB PPV to MITB. There is no MITB match in this event. How to manually create one and still have the winner become Mr MITB? Is it because I have 4 rivalries going on and that the AI book matches for them instead of the MITB match?
---
http://i.imgur.com/xNf1K9h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q6g81m9.jpg
#140razorblade20Posted 1/27/2015 3:01:03 AMmessage detail
Kelystic posted...
1) Do you guys have the full list of PPV themes during ppv creation? I just found out the hard way that Over the Limit PPV theme is I Quit matches. And the universe booked 4 I Quit matches in the PPV...

2) I changed the theme of the MITB PPV to MITB. There is no MITB match in this event. How to manually create one and still have the winner become Mr MITB? Is it because I have 4 rivalries going on and that the AI book matches for them instead of the MITB match?

1) - Default (Same as PPV; no custom theme)
- Royal Rumble*
- Elimination Chamber*
- Wrestlemania (Main Event is Champion versus Royal Rumble winner)
- Money in the Bank*
- Survivor Series (This one is broken; does nothing)
- Extreme Rules*
- Over the Limit (I Quit matches will be throughout the card)
- TLC *
- Hell in a Cell*
- Night of Champions (Every title will be defended)
- Summerslam (Not really sure, but I think it just gives you a regular singles match as the main event; could be wrong).
- No Way Out (Pretty much generic)
- Inferno *
- Endurance (Last Man Standing or Iron Man match will main event)
- Outnumbered ( Suppose to give you multi-man matches, but I think it's broken as well).
- Breaking Point (Submission or I Quit match will main event)
- King of the Ring *
- No Man's Land (Steel Cage and Cell match will main event)

2) You can't create one. Make sure that you have enough people in your major title rankings (Smackdown and Raw). If you turned off major rankings for some superstars, then turn them on. It should create the MITB match.
---