Tips to Improve Universe Auto-Booking

#31HonzouPosted 11/4/2013 6:14:58 PMmessage detail
it got stickied.

Could I ask if this info could also be posted in the PS3 boards so it can be sticky there as well?
Also a thousand thanks for this info. I was gonna reset my universe but with this info things are gonna be better this time around.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#32kingsnake007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 7:17:46 PMmessage detail
One more thing about PPVs and Rivalries: There is a Universe glitch (at least I'm calling it that) in which the final match in a rivalry for a title can immediately be followed by a title match for the same title. Here is an example of what I mean:

Rivalry is Hogan (c) vs. Andre.
At the fued-ending PPV, Hogan defeats Andre.
A new match suddenly appears on the card of Hogan(c) vs. Randy Savage.

You can look at this two ways. First, this is a Yokozuna / Hogan scenario and it's awesome.

Alternatively, the AI concluded your rivalry (which wasn't the main event) and checked to make sure the Main title was being defended in the Main event. Seeing that it wasn't, it booked a match vs. the number 1 contender (by the rankings). The workaround for this seems to be simply rebooking the match yourself. I recommend Goldberg vs. Heath Slater.
#33KHWyvernPosted 11/4/2013 8:24:16 PMmessage detail
So, I have to not only limit my roster size, but limit what belts they can wrestle for in order to get Universe Mode to book properly? Let's see what the Iron Sheik thinks about that.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QCBF3h_tM

Yeah, I agree Sheik, I agree.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#34talen8888Posted 11/4/2013 11:46:58 PMmessage detail
so um questions for anyone since this is universe related my money in the bank ppv had no money in the bank match? why is that?
#35cls1983Posted 11/5/2013 1:28:05 AMmessage detail
Did you change the theme from default to mitb?
#36talen8888Posted 11/5/2013 1:37:20 AMmessage detail
i didn't mess with the theme at all. i just left the ppv's as they are and at the money in the bank ppv there was no money in the bank ladder match.
#37cls1983Posted 11/5/2013 1:47:20 AMmessage detail
You need to change ALL of the ppv themes as they are all set to default which essentially normal matches.
#38curvingchordPosted 11/5/2013 6:51:49 AMmessage detail
Do you have to reset your universe?
#39SebastiaaaaaaanPosted 11/5/2013 7:54:27 AMmessage detail
The Sixth Child posted...
I had no idea you could turn off which title hunt people are in. This will help immensely! Thanks!

THIS. I hated seeing jobbers and midcarders fighting (and winning) my main title. This is a godsend!
---
Heel Mode: [On] [Off]
Most of you on GameFAQs are annoying.
#40justcusimasianPosted 11/5/2013 9:46:47 AMmessage detail
cls1983 posted...
You need to change ALL of the ppv themes as they are all set to default which essentially normal matches.

I have my Elimination Chamber PPV set to EC theme and never got the EC matches on the card, even simulated another year and the same thing happened.
---
GT: DeathByToffee