Tips to Improve Universe Auto-Booking

#91RobRoy316Posted 11/26/2013 1:05:37 AMmessage detail
Sage_Of_Lint posted...
rsizzle619 posted...
What's the best way to get cutscenes if you turn Auto-Rivalries Off?

Haven't seen one since I did, aside from run in's by turning interference on every match type.

However, overall match booking is better with Rivalries off.

Disagree. Auto rivalries are off for me and I get a ton of cut scenes, even in non-rivalry matches. Play a ton of matches!! Play them all! I do laundry and let the computer fight itself for some matches that I don't care about. Set them on quick and it's not even a big time commitment

That was the problem with 13. you're absolutely right, you have to play them all... But most of us don't want to do that. A lot of us play universe mode, not for the universe of the wwe, but the universe of certain wrestlers and the occasional match we think will be fun to watch or play. Ie- our personal caws and our favorite wrestlers... With the occasional Goldberg vs Lesnar that the computer may have booked... We don't want the mid to low card matches... Maybe a santino match for fun... You know? Most of us want to see OUR stars strive and see our stars have stories and cutscenes. It's something that needs to be fixed I think. The storylines and cutscenes should somehow revolve around what you as the player view important enough.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CAPTNxAMERICA86 Xbox 360 GamerTag
#92wcwwolfPosted 11/26/2013 2:53:36 PMmessage detail
Ratedx1 posted...
kingsnake007 posted...
razorblade20 posted...
"Turning off BOTH main and secondary titles will force a superstar into the tag team rankings. If they don't have a tag team, they will NEVER get booked on a Main Show outside of a rivalry. This is useful if you want a guy like Undertaker in rivalries but not in title hunts. Also useful if you want a jobber like Zack Ryder to never appear on TV."

So will they appear on minor shows? Also, if I turn on major or minor for someone in a tag team will they compete for both?

If all three title rankings are turned off (Main, Secondary, Tag) then they will never wrestle. If you turn on any of those rankings, they will compete against other superstars in those rankings. This includes Minor Shows.

Even with all 3 rankings turned off, they may still be booked in Rivalry matches or interfere in ally/rival contests.

Hey is there anyway I can turn a superstar face or heel organically? I know i can do this in the "Superstar editor," but that's no fun lol...

You could always try interfering in a match using the guy you want to turn, and attacking the heel if yu want to go face or face if you want to go heel
---
xbox live, psn, steam - wcwwolf
ALL HAIL MEGA-SOUNDWAVE! -DarkJaydragon
#93calinksPosted 11/28/2013 7:46:27 PMmessage detail
Tag titles never get defended in my game through auto booking. Any way to fix this beyond maiing a tag title rivalry?
#94Ratedx1Posted 11/30/2013 3:22:43 AMmessage detail
calinks posted...
Tag titles never get defended in my game through auto booking. Any way to fix this beyond maiing a tag title rivalry?

Try putting them in feuds. That might help the A.I. Remember there's a tag team division. Also make sure all your teams are "enabled" to contend for the tag titles. Hope that helps.
#95MasterOfYamiPosted 12/2/2013 11:09:17 PMmessage detail
I'm the type of person who likes to only book PPV Events. Would I be able to do that in Universe Mode? I'm getting the game tomorrow, read the main topic, very interested now.
---
"Distant Hearts, when rejoined as one, may find the light within"
#96ChronoAcePosted 12/4/2013 7:05:51 PMmessage detail
RobRoy316 posted...
Sage_Of_Lint posted...
rsizzle619 posted...
What's the best way to get cutscenes if you turn Auto-Rivalries Off?

Haven't seen one since I did, aside from run in's by turning interference on every match type.

However, overall match booking is better with Rivalries off.

Disagree. Auto rivalries are off for me and I get a ton of cut scenes, even in non-rivalry matches. Play a ton of matches!! Play them all! I do laundry and let the computer fight itself for some matches that I don't care about. Set them on quick and it's not even a big time commitment

That was the problem with 13. you're absolutely right, you have to play them all... But most of us don't want to do that. A lot of us play universe mode, not for the universe of the wwe, but the universe of certain wrestlers and the occasional match we think will be fun to watch or play. Ie- our personal caws and our favorite wrestlers... With the occasional Goldberg vs Lesnar that the computer may have booked... We don't want the mid to low card matches... Maybe a santino match for fun... You know? Most of us want to see OUR stars strive and see our stars have stories and cutscenes. It's something that needs to be fixed I think. The storylines and cutscenes should somehow revolve around what you as the player view important enough.

If you are playing with Rivalries off, I have only seen cut scenes in the last 2 matches of a card (doesn't matter whether that show has 3 or 7 total matches) and have never seen a cut scene on PPV outside of Rivalries. So you can skip all the matches that aren't the last 2 of a card and not miss anything. This is how I play my Universe and it has been really entertaining so far, Rivalries got stale and boring way too quickly.
#97chinoflynnPosted 12/7/2013 3:13:31 AMmessage detail
So I have to ask. Is there a way to completly wipe the slate clean? Title history rumble winners and such so it just has what's going on in my universe as history, or would it just be easier to pick/create a title/shows with no history and go from there?. I thought I'd seen dome one mention it before hand on another thread that I can't seem to find.

And I apologize, I don't have the game ATM as I rented it and am waiting for my copy in the mail and was thinking how to really set it up. Thanks.
---
looking for co-op in: GoW, AoT, RBS 2, Mercs 2. invaderflynn is the s/n.
#98razorblade20Posted 12/7/2013 8:45:04 PMmessage detail
What if you have a trio like 3MB or The Shield do you turn off tag contendership for Ambrose and Mahal to get better booking? Or, does it really matter? I was thinking maybe they would set up 6 man tag matches with it on.
---
PSN: The_Blaster_Kid
#99JessnwoPosted 12/11/2013 8:04:09 PMmessage detail
So when the AI created a rivalry for me that I didn't like, I changed it and it never says rivalry match it just says "match 5" (there are 5 matches on my major shows)

It's there as a rivalry but the it doesn't say that on the match card and never has any cut scenes. The news feed coming from the rivalry is also warped from some other dimension saying things that have nothing to do with it.

Anyone know why this happened. Does the guy who studied universe mode so much and wrote this thread know?
---
Take your hair to the limit.
#100NeonYoshi11Posted 12/15/2013 12:20:00 PMmessage detail
about to get this game.

Wanting 2 all CAW shows and 1 80's/90's superstars show.

* Which should be main ?

Should I make separate titles for each show or would a combine Overall title screw things up ?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0219-2969-7648