One major title, one minor title, two major shows. Doable ?

#1WallOfTerrorPosted 11/10/2013 8:57:43 PM
Has anyone tried Universe with one major and one minor title shared on both raw and smackdown ?
#2A-CourtPosted 11/10/2013 9:01:02 PM
It Works. Could also just make a Major and Minor show.
---
To be the Man, You have to beat the Man! WOOooooo!
It's called Wrestling, not "Fighting with Hedge clippers"
#3WallOfTerror(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 9:02:36 PM
Yeah I tought of making smackdown a minor show. My fear is having too much people on one roster, having people never compete.
#4WallOfTerror(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 9:05:51 PM
And just having one major show won't work I think. Must PPV's have 2 major shows roster ?
#5A-CourtPosted 11/10/2013 9:06:20 PM
WallOfTerror posted...
Yeah I tought of making smackdown a minor show. My fear is having too much people on one roster, having people never compete.

Will be both rosters working on both shows. They will mix. So will be just the same I believe. Though if you have a Minor show, even if it has 7 matches same as a Major, then atleast it should use different stars that did not appear on the main show. Where as Main show and Main show, could get same fights.
Just speculation have not tested myself.
---
#6A-CourtPosted 11/10/2013 9:06:48 PM
PPV just needs 1 show.
---
#7Super VejitaPosted 11/10/2013 9:07:12 PM
WallOfTerror posted...
And just having one major show won't work I think. Must PPV's have 2 major shows roster ?

You can have single show PPVs. At least you could last year. I haven't tried it yet though.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#8bonethug0108Posted 11/10/2013 9:36:34 PM(edited)
It's doable but pointless as the rosters will mix because everyone is in the same title hunt and that's how most matches are booked, so it'd be almost the same as having a major and a minor(you'd actually get more variety with a minor if it's set later in the week as the major as they pull in different people that didn't fight on the major that week).

One workaround is to have just one major title and set very few people(maybe 5 from each show) in that chase so the crossover will be minimal but keep two minor titles. You can do this by going into the edit wrestler screen and going to the championship tab and pressing X to turn on and off who chases what title.

You can also do this with tag teams and have them only chase the tag titles and have no singles wrestlers chase the tag titles.

Another fix is to just edit the card whenever the rosters mix. That will get tedious though.

As for PPVs, you can have them for one or two majors. So if you want you can add a 2nd PPV each month for the second major, or alternate which major gets the PPV each month(and can have them share some).
---
Two words:
#9AustinCrossPosted 11/10/2013 9:39:41 PM
The upside to having two Major shows with the same titles instead of Major/Minor is you can have 6 rivalries as opposed to 3.
---
Shoutout to sidewalks, for keeping me off the streets.
GT: EnemyInYourHead