I just realized you can make divas tag titles yay!

#1Jackofshadows55Posted 11/10/2013 11:56:38 PM
I am doing an attitude/invasion era universe. I just realized you can make divas titles so im going to make them and add them to my ecw show. Ecw is going to feature the Ecw title(always no dq matches) Womens title and womens tags Raw will be other main show with WWE championship Intercontinental tag and european championships. Im so excited to get this all set up just need to finish downloading new caws to get rest going. Im hoping to get all the great female wrestlers this year people don't usually make ivory or jacky but it would be great.
#2MarBu13Posted 11/11/2013 3:17:04 AM
Diva Tag Titles were an option in WWE '13 as well. And keep on the look out on Ivory and Jackie (as well as Tori and all the lesser known/popular divas). They might not have the search hits a Velvet Sky or AJ has but there are decent creations from decent people. Can't wait until I get the game and upload mine.
#3The Sixth ChildPosted 11/11/2013 4:58:16 AM
Yeah the poster above me is right. I had a women's show in '13 that had women's tag belts. Still awesome though.
---
"The Agriculture Ministry is not in charge of Gundam," said ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura.
- Agriculture Ministry, Japan Associated Press
#4GodOfChaosKefkaPosted 11/11/2013 5:45:50 AM
dont know if anyone knows about the workaround of having more than 2 titles in universe. say u have raw,smackdown and a divas show. it is possible to have the womens title on all 3 shows. first u would have to put the women titles on the womens brand. then disable the divas show dont delete the brand just disable it from appearing on your universe. then add th womens title on both raw and smackdown. then enable the divas show again and there ya go 3 womens titles. probably can do it on more shows havent tried that far yet.
---
The end comes... beyond chaos!! therefore the beginning comes... before nothingness!!
#5alfforpresidentPosted 11/15/2013 6:14:51 PM
cool