Can you really not download single superstars?

#1sonic777Posted 11/12/2013 7:42:18 PM
That's kinda ... lame.
---
Wii U Board: Where people get off on being trolled.
3DS: 1349+4416+3126
#2RobRoy316Posted 11/12/2013 8:01:35 PM
What exactly are you talking about?? You mean as far as the DLC goes, you don't want certain superstars? Because I'm pretty sure the online CAW creations are up and running ... ... ...
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CAPTNxAMERICA86 Xbox 360 GamerTag
#3WhiplashKenPosted 11/12/2013 8:04:17 PM
RobRoy316 posted...
What exactly are you talking about?? You mean as far as the DLC goes, you don't want certain superstars? Because I'm pretty sure the online CAW creations are up and running ... ... ...

He means the DLC that just came out. I am not sure who he only wanted ,but I was pretty pissed I spent about 2 and a half gallons of gas for all the nWo when all I wanted was Scott Steiner.
---
GT: MentalSanjtyKen
#4RobRoy316Posted 11/12/2013 8:12:28 PM
WhiplashKen posted...
RobRoy316 posted...

He means the DLC that just came out. I am not sure who he only wanted ,but I was pretty pissed I spent about 2 and a half gallons of gas for all the nWo when all I wanted was Scott Steiner.

What do you expect? Thats how they make their money. You could buy them individually for a cheap price, or be forced to buy them all in a pack and pay more than you ever would buying them individually. It's always been like that for their dlc. I've known quite a few of their DLC packs where I only wanted one maybe two of their pack.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CAPTNxAMERICA86 Xbox 360 GamerTag
#5davegramsPosted 11/12/2013 8:22:53 PM
In the past we could always get individual people, so this is new. He has a legit gripe.
I only want perfect, so I guess 2K will not be getting any extra out of me this time around.
---
No game will ever be the best thing that happens to you in your life. Lower your expectations & appreciate having the chance to play it. Stop complaining.
#6sonic777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:56:34 PM
WhiplashKen posted...

Yeah, I wanted just Scott Steiner.

I would be fine paying just $2 like last year for him instead of $20 for the Season Pass or $9 for some of the characters I don't really care about.

Oh well, Season Pass it is, since I might as well save 25%...
---
Wii U Board: Where people get off on being trolled.
3DS: 1349+4416+3126
#7adamclane99Posted 11/12/2013 9:04:36 PM
I just went with the Season Pass. Not a horrible deal. Really looking forward to more Superstar Heads!!!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#8vekaresPosted 11/12/2013 9:13:46 PM
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!! Im so tired of all the complaining here. We finally get a great game with a great roster, yet all you can do is complain about spending a few bucks? Its the same price as a combo meal and you get some really good content. Please internets people grow up. If you are that hard up for eight bucks the go to CC and just get a CAS.
#9TypeONegative90Posted 11/12/2013 9:29:40 PM
vekares posted...
Please internets people grow up.
#10CJProfitPosted 11/12/2013 9:31:33 PM
vekares posted...
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!! Im so tired of all the complaining here. We finally get a great game with a great roster, yet all you can do is complain about spending a few bucks? Its the same price as a combo meal and you get some really good content. Please internets people grow up. If you are that hard up for eight bucks the go to CC and just get a CAS.

Oh boo hoo people have issues with 2k changing their dlc plan this year. It isn't the point that it's a low price, it's the fact that some people liked to be able to pick and choose who they wanted. Now either you get them all or get nothing and that's a problem whether you like it or not. Just follow your own advice and shut up. Don't tell people what to do and what not to do when you come off like the most annoying person in here. Moron.
---
"[Insert witty comment I stole from a random thread.]"
X360 GT - YAPAPIEDefMatch