Anyone else getting sick of all the 3 on 1 attacks?

#11TheMKDestroyerPosted 12/29/2013 8:44:38 PM
icemanx_88 posted...
TGAkuma posted...
Same thing.

Come see me when you're chopped until your chest bleeds and try telling me if that was fake, you putz.

Dude, calm down. No need to insult him because he calls wrestling fake. Which it is. You just end up looking foolish. Might as well start calling Jackie Chan movies real now since he does all his own stunts. As cool as it looks, It's not him actually fighting 10-15 guys at once.
#12HillHammerPosted 12/30/2013 7:45:26 AM
I'm sorry, but pro wrestling is a scripted sport, if it was fake then they wouldn't have to worry about getting injured and having their careers set back or ruined by an injury.

The very definition of fake is something that is not genuine, but the pain and injuries suffered are genuine, yes the outcome may not be genuine but you go watch Wade Barrett dislocate his shoulder a couple of years ago at the apex of his career and tell me his reaction was fake, and look at where he is now, he was right to be as angry as he was.

Anyone who calls wrestling fake honestly does not know what they are talking about, if you really want an idea of how not fake it is, fall onto your back on a piece of wood covered by a sheet for 4 hours straight and see how fake that feels.

One tiny ingenuine aspect does not make the whole sport fake, and regardless of the outcome it is still a sport and a very competitive one at that, just not based on outcomes.
#13G-ZissPosted 12/30/2013 8:03:43 AM
It's fake because they aren't really fighting or trying to hurt each other. Just because injuries happen doesn't make it any less fake.
---
Now you're feeling so fly like you're G-Ziss
#14HillHammerPosted 12/30/2013 8:35:17 AM(edited)
By your very definition then all contact sports in the Olympics are fake, as is the majority of MMA and boxing because if they were genuinely trying to hurt each other then there wouldn't be that many people left to compete.

You basically saw I was saying something you didn't agree with, ignored the rest of what I was saying and decided to just type the most uninformed response I've ever seen.
#15davegramsPosted 12/30/2013 8:30:57 AM
So anyways... back on topic.
3 on 1 attacks.

Yeah.. if you are finally getting sick of them now... where have you been?
Nexus... New Nexus... Shield... Wyatts (who I personally think are a complete waste of time in the WWE)

It is fun to watch when they are new and fresh... for maybe a month or two, but when things continue on for this long it gets stale. (Just like anything else) Yeah... they (the stables) get what's coming to them once and a while, but it is far and few.

Shield... I think they should do more back stage with them instead of just coming into the ring to pummel one guy. Get more story going with them... like how APA always handled things back stage.
Maybe the Shield can get 'hired' for certain jobs... maybe just one comes out to interfere... maybe two... maybe depending on the situation... who knows. But yeah.. the 3 on one stuff is over done.
---
No game will ever be the best thing that happens to you in your life. Lower your expectations & appreciate having the chance to play it. Stop complaining.
#16Foreman22Posted 12/30/2013 2:39:42 PM
Mess with HillHammer and he will show you how real it is.
#17TGAkuma(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 7:01:34 AM
HillHammer posted...
By your very definition then all contact sports in the Olympics are fake, as is the majority of MMA and boxing because if they were genuinely trying to hurt each other then there wouldn't be that many people left to compete.

You basically saw I was saying something you didn't agree with, ignored the rest of what I was saying and decided to just type the most uninformed response I've ever seen.

Calm down dude, So we have a different definition of what fake is. Big deal. I say it's fake because they're no really fighting. I know the injuries are real. You don't need to treat me like some guy bashing wrestling. And MMA is real because they actually are fighting to win. Did you see Anderson Silva break his leg against Chris Weidman? Anderson Silva kicked him as hard as he could and Chris Weidman leg checked him and broke his leg in half. Like I said, the injuries are real in wrestling but when they happen they are purely accidental. Yes I know the Anderson Silva one was an accident that his leg broke but hey, that's what happens when someone tries to kick someone as hard as they can and they connect with their knee.

As for the 3 on 1 attacks. I'm getting sick of it because it's the same thing every week. Shields music comes on, they walk to the ring and the 1 guy is too stupid to run and then gets beaten by all the members. Same with the Wyatts. Music comes on, they walk to the ring really slowly. Guy is too stupid to run away and gets dominated. Atleast in the attitude era and even TNA (which I don't really watch.) Has backstage 1 on 1 attacks and rivalries. These 3 on 1 attacks are way to frequent.
#18HannibalLectorPosted 12/31/2013 4:01:19 PM
daniel bryan joined the waytts yes yes yes
---
I am Eternal Child. I am the eater of worlds and of children.
#19G-ZissPosted 12/31/2013 5:16:08 PM(edited)
HillHammer posted...

You couldn't be more wrong. The difference is that in other sports, the objective is to compete in said sport. They are not faking anything. In pro wrestling, they are pretending to fight. They are not competing against each other. If anything, they are doing their best to make sure nobody gets hurt. The only competition in pro wrestling is trying to out-showboat the other guys and get your character over to work your way up the card.

---
Now you're feeling so fly like you're G-Ziss