Choose a new OMG moment

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Choose a new OMG moment
3 years ago#1
Topic title. - Results (122 votes)
Spear through the mini tron (like ryback v cena)
24.59% (30 votes)
Toss and/or move off the stage
36.89% (45 votes)
Clothesline over barricade (allows you to go into crowd)
13.11% (16 votes)
Toss and/or move into a spotlight (like big show v cena)
2.46% (3 votes)
Climb on top of the "W" on the stage to jump off
9.02% (11 votes)
Move to put opponent through the stage
9.02% (11 votes)
"I'll put mine in the comments"
4.92% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just wondering what others think would be cooler.
Gamefaqs is best for business.
3 years ago#2
Was surprised we couldn't get OMG moments for individual weapons or something that is one thing I miss about HCTP
wow im on the internet you can't do a damn thing about what i say to you but i ask you 1 question Why So Serious
3 years ago#3
I voted for throwing him off the stage.
Member Since 2002
3 years ago#4
I believe throwing them off the stage would be good, especially if certain wrestlers got certain moves off of it (Kane/Big Show - Chokeslam off stage, Undertaker - Last Ride, ect)
3 years ago#5
throw/move off the stage really needs to be in but they should really just use the same move as throwing them off the cell since its the same idea
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
3 years ago#6
Whoops, voted put opponent through stage instead of toss off stage. Another good one would be to bridge a ladder between ring and barrier, and do a diving attack to break the ladder.
xbox live, psn, steam - wcwwolf
ALL HAIL MEGA-SOUNDWAVE! -DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#7
A piledriver onto the bare floor. Your wrestler takes the mats off the floor and drives their opponents skull into it.
Not changing this sig until Liao Hua is added to the Dynasty Warriors cast.
3 years ago#8
I have been away from wrestling for a few years, did Ryack put Cena through the mini tron? was it a pay-per-view ?
3 years ago#9
throwing off the stage, or really anything with the stage...sucks dragging an opponent all that way and not being able to do anything but irish whip into light fixtures
GT: DeathByToffee
3 years ago#10
wardance2600 posted...
I have been away from wrestling for a few years, did Ryack put Cena through the mini tron? was it a pay-per-view ?

It was the stage area at extreme rules. I was there but dosed off and missed it.
Not changing untill Trevor Murdoch gets rehired.
"You dont want none of this"
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Choose a new OMG moment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived