I feel like I wasted my money...

#1lilant55Posted 12/31/2013 12:59:49 AM
I love playing the game with my brother/friends etc.. But, other than that I just can't stay into it or even have any type of fun.

I hate Universe because honestly its a project setting up even a card. They set up all matches for you then you haft to waste your time fixing everything every week. As for GM Mode you can do it all much quicker and customize your week easier due to no matches being set.

I don't care what anybody says GM mode was always and will always be better than Universe. Yay we have cut scenes in universe.... So what? We could've added that to GM Mode and everyone would've said its the best thing ever!

GM Mode=Organization
Universe=Dysfunctional Mess
#2Super VejitaPosted 12/31/2013 1:14:33 AM
You really get out of it what you put into it. Once rivalries were set I rarely had to change anything in my card. It helps that I went through and set allies and rivals and followed the tips in the sticky to mold my universe the way I wanted it.

What hurts Universe is mostly the lack of cutscenes and the fact that after awhile everything seems the same. Unfortunately though, that's pretty accurate to WWE TV nowadays. It's kinda sad that, in terms of variation, this game is beat by KYR.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#3lilant55(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 1:34:33 AM
Super Vejita posted...
You really get out of it what you put into it. Once rivalries were set I rarely had to change anything in my card. It helps that I went through and set allies and rivals and followed the tips in the sticky to mold my universe the way I wanted it.

What hurts Universe is mostly the lack of cutscenes and the fact that after awhile everything seems the same. Unfortunately though, that's pretty accurate to WWE TV nowadays. It's kinda sad that, in terms of variation, this game is beat by KYR.

Thanks for the feedback but what bothers me is the fact that matches are set up every week, and I want to set up my week fresh with nothing there. The other issue is that it's a project making matches.

Also, WWE now is really the same thing every week so accurate? Yes! But, why must a video game be like that? Really takes out the fun which I'm not finding anymore except if I'm playing with friends/family
#4AustinCrossPosted 12/31/2013 2:53:28 AM
lilant55 posted...
Super Vejita posted...

Thanks for the feedback but what bothers me is the fact that matches are set up every week, and I want to set up my week fresh with nothing there. The other issue is that it's a project making matches.

Also, WWE now is really the same thing every week so accurate? Yes! But, why must a video game be like that? Really takes out the fun which I'm not finding anymore except if I'm playing with friends/family

You don't want to put in the effort to make matches, but you don't want matches there to begin with?

Makes sense.
---
Shoutout to sidewalks, for keeping me off the streets.
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#5lilant55(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 8:00:26 AM
AustinCross posted...
lilant55 posted...
Super Vejita posted...

You don't want to put in the effort to make matches, but you don't want matches there to begin with?

Makes sense.

When they're there to begin with it takes longer. I hate the fact I need to do a five step process to make a match then wait for loading multiple times then on to the next match so on and so forth.
#6GmanfreakPosted 12/31/2013 10:10:12 AM
lilant55 posted...
AustinCross posted...
lilant55 posted...
Super Vejita posted...

Makes sense.

When they're there to begin with it takes longer. I hate the fact I need to do a five step process to make a match then wait for loading multiple times then on to the next match so on and so forth.

This makes no sense to me. It is one step more if it was a blank slot compared to a full card and that is the change participants or customize freely option and then the save match option. I think your mind seeing what it sees on screen makes you think it is more when in reality it really isnt.
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#7DeathX2270Posted 12/31/2013 3:26:43 PM
Gmanfreak posted...
lilant55 posted...
AustinCross posted...
lilant55 posted...
Super Vejita posted...

Makes sense.

This makes no sense to me. It is one step more if it was a blank slot compared to a full card and that is the change participants or customize freely option and then the save match option. I think your mind seeing what it sees on screen makes you think it is more when in reality it really isnt.

i guess hitting A to set up a match is easier than hitting RB and pressing A on customize freely. that extra 1 second makes a difference.
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#8lilant55(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 6:54:19 PM
What I'm comparing this to is SD vs RAW GM Mode. Whenever I make matches on this I always need to wait for loading and take extra steps I shouldn't haft to take. GM Mode was much quicker and much more organized!
#9Super VejitaPosted 1/4/2014 2:51:44 PM
lilant55 posted...
What I'm comparing this to is SD vs RAW GM Mode. Whenever I make matches on this I always need to wait for loading and take extra steps I shouldn't haft to take. GM Mode was much quicker and much more organized!

Honestly, it's not that different. Going into a match and hitting "Change Freely" will take you to the same screen that you would probably get if there wasn't a match there.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#10HunterHyenaPosted 1/4/2014 4:54:24 PM
Did people just forget how broken GM Mode was? With the other show hosting 2 matches, one getting half a star, the other a singles match between Triple H's nose and Hogan's ego and that gets 4 stars, making the show's total star rating 5 stars?