I can't book a 4-way ladder match for the Divas Championship in my Universe

#1SaxonPosted 12/31/2013 5:36:20 PM
I set up the match, then it freezes every damn time. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can however have the match in exhibition...just not in Universe or else it freezes.
#2seedz252Posted 12/31/2013 6:28:41 PM
So in universe have 2 one on one ladder matches,and those winners face each other for the belt ?
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown
#3snikt6384Posted 12/31/2013 7:00:37 PM
That's just Universe this year, man. Freezes for whatever it wants to freeze for. Try turning the console off, try booking it in a different slot...there's really no rhyme or reason
#4Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 9:11:24 AM(edited)
If 2K knew how broken WWE 2K14 was they shoud have either canceled it or delayed it further because there was really no reason to release it on October 29th when another couple of months of bug testing could have made all the diference in the world.

I'm sure they did know, and if they knew, we as WWE gamers should look into filing a lawsuit for damages this game could do to our systems and the mental anguish we already suffer.
#5snikt6384Posted 1/1/2014 10:25:52 AM
I have a fat Xbox, and I have a minor heart attack every time it freezes. I'm just waiting for the red lights. *sigh*
#6spikethedevilPosted 1/1/2014 11:38:58 AM
Saxon = Joke account
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#7BabaBzaaPosted 1/1/2014 12:15:11 PM
Saxon = Right on the money

Do they even PLAY TEST at all? I've seen less bugs get by on MMORPGS, and I don't even play those games, I strictly wait till release to go to those boards just to see all the rants and bugs they fuss about.
---
Super Saiyan Cyber Ninja Pikachu Holding a Death Note.
#8snikt6384Posted 1/1/2014 9:02:01 PM
My time in Universe mode in a nutshell:

Gets excited to play a match

Goes to "Just Change Participants" to change outfits...

...watches WWE logo load loop.

Crosses fingers
Game freezes*

"F*****************************************!!!!!!!"

This is my experience this year. Occasionally i'll get super lucky and nothing will happen if I book a title match with a created belt, change all of the outfits and load up. 1 time out of 10. If I go ahead and delete all of my created stuff to figure out what it is, I might as well not even play. The created stuff is a LARGE reason I do.