Ultimate Warrior Code

#1MysfitRoxxPosted 1/2/2014 8:05:33 PM
OK. Forgot something.else.
I have the code for Ultimate Warrior. I have XBox Live. But I forgot how to put in the code. Pleeze help!
---
--"Ohhhhhhhhh...What A Rush!"
#2Grim-CreeperPosted 1/2/2014 8:35:34 PM
Okay it's simple, you go to my name and click on it. Then send a message with the code to give me it because I want it and love ultimate warrior.

But seriously you go to the xbox guide (the x on the middle of your controller) click on it and then go all the way to the left. There should be sonething that says redeem code. Go to that, type in your code and your all set.

But I can always take the code off your hands if you really don't want it. :) But if you really do want it, then enjoy it!
#3MysfitRoxx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:44:57 PM
Thanx.
---
#4MysfitRoxx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:49:23 PM
Grim-Creeper posted...
But seriously you go to the xbox guide (the x on the middle of your controller) click on it and then go all the way to the left. There should be sonething that says redeem code. Go to that, type in your code and your all set.

I did exactly what you told me to do, and I even reset the game after I've done it. And he's not even on there! And by the way yes I do have the code that came with my game! Did I do something wrong??
---
#5Grim-CreeperPosted 1/2/2014 8:55:44 PM
Look at the bottom when selecting ur wrestlers. At the bottom left it should say downloaded superstars and next to it created superstars. Pick the downloaded superstars and he will show up.
#6MysfitRoxx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:58:18 PM
I did pick downloadable superstars and he's not in it!
---
#7Grim-CreeperPosted 1/2/2014 9:12:06 PM
Then I don't know. Maybe you didn't fully download him and only completed the purchase? Idk sorry
#8MysfitRoxx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 9:14:16 PM
Grim-Creeper posted...
Look at the bottom when selecting ur wrestlers. At the bottom left it should say downloaded superstars and next to it created superstars. Pick the downloaded superstars and he will show up.

I did click Downloadable Content and he's not on it! WTH?? I typed in the code that came w/ my game, reset it, and STILL NO WARRIOR!!! This is a buncha bullcrap!!!
---
#9MysfitRoxx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 9:17:56 PM
Grim-Creeper posted...
Then I don't know. Maybe you didn't fully download him and only completed the purchase? Idk sorry

Itz messed up, dude! I got everything else downloaded! NWO, Season Pass, Online Pass, Fandango, Summer Rae, Superstars/Movesets...all of it! But my code for Ultimate Warrior AIN'T WORKING?!?!?!?!?!
---