Advice for Universe Roster

#1DKNIGHT1234Posted 1/25/2014 4:49:27 PM
So up until very recently I was enjoying my roster, but I feel like I need to update it a little now as so few matches appear that I actually want to play. So I had the idea to base my roster on five different brands; WCW, ECW, WWE, TNA, ROH.

My not sticking to eras as such, just trying to get an ideal mix of wreslters who may not have faced each other. I'm thinking 1 person for major title, 1 for minor and 1 tag team. I'm then going to have an A and B team for two different major shows.

The only teams I've got is the WCW A and B teams sorted. They are
A - Sting, Goldberg, Outsiders
B - Eddie G, Chris J, Harlem Heat
With WWE I'm stuck on tag teams
A - Undertaker, Austin, maybe HHH and Shawn
B - Kane, Rock, ...
ECW is quite open
A - Funk, Foley, Dudleys
B - Sandman, Shane D, Sabu and RVD

Now I'm completely stuck on TNA and ROH. I'm def using CM Punk and D Bryan for some of the ROH roster, but outside of that I'm lost.

I'd like to use in game stars rather than caws where possible, but not against caws at all (as you can see from current roster). Are there any superstars who've been in TNA and ROH? I've got some idea of caws I can dl for TNA, but who are the really big names? Who is likely to have decent, unique movesets?
Any advice/opinions welcome!
#2DKNIGHT1234(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 3:45:56 PM
Nobody?
#3GmanfreakPosted 1/26/2014 4:23:53 PM
You can use Antonio Cesaro for ROH as well.
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#4RobRoy316Posted 1/26/2014 11:02:15 PM
Gmanfreak posted...
You can use Antonio Cesaro for ROH as well.

Roman reigns too if I remember right
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CAPTNxAMERICA86 Xbox 360 GamerTag
#5DKNIGHT1234(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 12:26:52 PM
Thanks guys. Are there any ROH or TNA caws I should download to fill out my roster needs. Not so bothered about how often they've held a title or anything, just fun to play as or really we'll made.
#6HannibalLectorPosted 1/27/2014 2:44:02 PM
aj styles, Christopher daniels ,kazarian, raven, rob terry, matt morgan, james storm, bobby roode, mr.anderson, bully ray, Austin aries, samoa joe, gunner, jeff hardy, rvd,
---
I am Eternal Child. I am the eater of worlds and of children.
#7Mutated SpleenPosted 1/28/2014 3:36:57 AM
For ROH, you should pick up the American Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards), Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno), Nigel McGuinness, Austin Aries, Jerry Lynn, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, and so on.

I'd also move Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) into the ROH roster.

Roman Reigns has never been in ROH. He is home bred from WWE.
---
You wanna ask me about Bray Wyatt?! IS THIS KIELBASA?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWtu0PF23rs
#8DKNIGHT1234(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 12:14:35 PM
Thanks for the updates. I noticed Raven was mentioned, had no idea he was still going. Thought he was great when I first saw him in WCW and then went back and looked at his ECW days, awesome stuff!