CM Punk quit?

#61GothamisBurningPosted 1/31/2014 1:13:45 PM
KHWyvern posted...
GothamisBurning posted...
KHWyvern posted...
KHWyvern posted...

You have to fight fire with fire when it comes to the WWE, Vince is a douche who doesn't listen otherwise, and if it's come down to the crowds being a bunch of tools, then so be it.

Because that worked so well for Zack Ryder, AmIrightoramIright?

Chanting for the sake of chanting doesn't "send a message." It isn't some noble cause to white knight for to give one a superior moral standing, and often just detracts from the show.

John Cena and Randy Orton, like them or not, while admittedly done to death and a half had a...decent-to-good match at the royal rumble. A match that got boos simply for the sake of getting boos because the crowd decided "If I'm not happy, nobody can be happy."

They booed Rey Mysterio. Let that sink in a moment. Rey Mysterio, who's only sin was having the audacity to not be someone who wrestled earlier in the show in a great match with Bray Wyatt got booed when he was announced and cheered when he was eliminated

But please, go on about how "WWE's a sinking ship" and how you need to "fight fire with fire."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Or because the fans are sick of seeing Orton and Cena for the millionith time, and this is not like Zack Ryder, not at all, but you just keep thinking that, you just keep bending over, letting Vince give it to you.

And no, that Cena/Orton match was not good, despite what you say.

How did I know you'd resort to lowbrow comments instead of actual debating something? Tsk tsk.

I'll say it again: Give reasons why. I'm able to back up everything I say, while you hold your arguments on "this is this way because I say so

I'm still waiting on those list of superstars who should be in the main event, by the way

Funny how the truth is "lowbrow comments"

Also, you've got tons among tons of NXT superstars who can be used, especially if Vince doesn't water down their moves and change their names.

El Generico could be used, Chris Hero had they not been stupid and fired him for stupid reasons, yeah.

Anyways, I'm done with you, you're just a WWE sheep and will take anything they give you, but thankfully it seems like all the other fans are coming around.

Sheep? Can you be any more of a stereotype?

I'm perfectly capable of admitting the WWE is not infallible. Your arguments simply fall flat and make no sense, and when you're called out on them you resort to childish insults and false indignation and are unable to back up anything you state as a truth.

I'm not sure why I'm surprised, gamefaqs is where the people too stupid for youtube go to fester. In short: You're a joke.
---
"We burn them to ashes and then burn the ashes to ashes."
PSN - BurnTheWorldDown
#62TheComethManJahPosted 1/31/2014 2:05:40 PM

Sheep? Can you be any more of a stereotype?

I'm perfectly capable of admitting the WWE is not infallible. Your arguments simply fall flat and make no sense, and when you're called out on them you resort to childish insults and false indignation and are unable to back up anything you state as a truth.

I'm not sure why I'm surprised, gamefaqs is where the people too stupid for youtube go to fester. In short: You're a joke.

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz23/MiscMan/Gifs/1zezfir.gif
---
If hacking your 3DS is illegal because it can lead to piracy, then earning money must be illegal because most people obtain heroin by spending money. - Vyers
#63Relax_DudePosted 1/31/2014 2:56:33 PM
Love how people bash WWE just because Punk and Bryan don't Maine event Wrestlemania. Grow up.
#64KHWyvernPosted 1/31/2014 3:05:36 PM(edited)
Relax_Dude posted...
Love how people bash WWE just because Punk and Bryan don't Maine event Wrestlemania. Grow up.

Pot, meet kettle.

Oh, and by the way, it's main, not Maine.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#65Relax_DudePosted 1/31/2014 7:26:15 PM
KHWyvern posted...
Relax_Dude posted...

Pot, meet kettle.

Oh, and by the way, it's main, not Maine.

Auto correct changed it to Maine lol.