Had to stop watching WWE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Had to stop watching WWE
1 year ago#1
The DB chants are getting annoying. Go batista!
1 year ago#2
The Yes chants, are annoying. but don't let that stop you from watching wrestling..
1 year ago#3
www.blogspot.com
1 year ago#4
Edbean1977 posted...
www.blogfaqs.com

Fixed.
---
GamerTag: Rasy2kG - http://www.twitter.com/Rasy2kG - http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Rasy2kG
1 year ago#5
Not a fan of Batista and while I do like Bryan, the incessant "YES!" chants in matches that he's not involved in get unbelievably irritating.
---
"What's a 'hitbox'?" -The Huntsman
1 year ago#6
Relax_Dude posted...
The DB chants are getting annoying. Go batista!

More like Boooooooo-tista!
1 year ago#7
might be annoying but it would appear to be the only way (although apparently an ineffective way) of getting the fan opinion/desire across
the opinion that daniel bryan is main event material
and the desire to have someone in the title picture that isnt a generic bodybuilder with lackluster "skills"
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
1 year ago#8
The only people to chant "YES YES YES!!!" are bunch of marks, seriously, and PG era fans.
1 year ago#9
CptBotcher posted...
The only people to chant "YES YES YES!!!" are bunch of marks, seriously, and PG era fans.
1 year ago#10
CptBotcher posted...

Or people who are sick of Cena and want to see a REAL wrestler in that spot.

Btw OP, I quit watching because of Cena, Bryan would be a reason for me to watch, and if that requires yes chants, so be it.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Had to stop watching WWE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived