Had to stop watching WWE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Had to stop watching WWE
2 years ago#1
The DB chants are getting annoying. Go batista!
2 years ago#2
The Yes chants, are annoying. but don't let that stop you from watching wrestling..
2 years ago#3
www.blogspot.com
2 years ago#4
Edbean1977 posted...
www.blogfaqs.com

Fixed.
GamerTag: Rasy2kG - http://www.twitter.com/Rasy2kG - http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Rasy2kG
2 years ago#5
Not a fan of Batista and while I do like Bryan, the incessant "YES!" chants in matches that he's not involved in get unbelievably irritating.
"What's a 'hitbox'?" -The Huntsman
2 years ago#6
Relax_Dude posted...
The DB chants are getting annoying. Go batista!

More like Boooooooo-tista!
2 years ago#7
might be annoying but it would appear to be the only way (although apparently an ineffective way) of getting the fan opinion/desire across
the opinion that daniel bryan is main event material
and the desire to have someone in the title picture that isnt a generic bodybuilder with lackluster "skills"
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
2 years ago#8
The only people to chant "YES YES YES!!!" are bunch of marks, seriously, and PG era fans.
2 years ago#9
CptBotcher posted...
The only people to chant "YES YES YES!!!" are bunch of marks, seriously, and PG era fans.
2 years ago#10
CptBotcher posted...

Or people who are sick of Cena and want to see a REAL wrestler in that spot.

Btw OP, I quit watching because of Cena, Bryan would be a reason for me to watch, and if that requires yes chants, so be it.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Had to stop watching WWE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived