Will the shield have a plan B

#21RibboniquaPosted 6/5/2014 1:14:00 AM
I never said he wasn't coming back. I said he wasn't coming back anytime soon. Maybe you need to actually read the posts I'm making?
---
3DS FC: 1418 - 7415 - 4872 (changed)Gamertag: Caitellia Twitter: @qwertybombs
REGISTERED GIRL, MAFIA-PLAYER, AND BUTT-TOUCHER
#22cheese_game619Posted 6/5/2014 1:51:47 AM(edited)
i read back over it, we did get a bit mixed up but it doesn't affect much

i started the argument about someone saying he isn't coming back, and you had a go at me for not knowing what i was talking about

then you changed the subject to just retiring rather than not coming back, which i admittedly didnt grasp, because that was not the argument i started

having said that, you still have no proof he is retired rather than just taking a break (if we can differentiate the two) and you still said i didn't know s*** when the fact is, you are just lobbing stupid articles at me with zero proof of anything and in fact yourself, don't know s***

and you're still pretending you do
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#23TERRA_RYZlNPosted 6/5/2014 11:06:20 AM
LOL you changed your definition of retiring half way through the argument.

Sure, maybe CM Punk hasn't said directly that he isn't coming back. But, you can use critical thinking (a skill you probably haven't learned yet) to figure out that he wont be back to WWE.

Exhibit A: Punk already said he would be retiring by 2016 at least.
Exhibit B: Punk was constantly unhappy, wanted time off and was beat up and hurt.
Exhibit C: He's been gone several months, his contract expires in July.

So just suck it up and stop being butthurt that your hero walked out on you and isn't coming back.
#24KingFelix59Posted 6/5/2014 12:08:56 PM
He may have already admitted to retiring...

http://www.inquisitr.com/1273781/wwe-news-cm-punks-retirement-from-wrestling-confirmed-by-punk-himself/
#25cheese_game619Posted 6/5/2014 11:26:00 PM(edited)
TERRA_RYZlN posted...
LOL you changed your definition of retiring half way through the argument.

oh really, was that before or after i brought up ric flair?

Sure, maybe CM Punk hasn't said directly that he isn't coming back.

so you don't know for sure

But

herewego.jpg

you can use critical thinking (a skill you probably haven't learned yet) to figure out that he wont be back to WWE.

Exhibit A: Punk already said he would be retiring by 2016 at least.
Exhibit B: Punk was constantly unhappy, wanted time off and was beat up and hurt.
Exhibit C: He's been gone several months, his contract expires in July.

So just suck it up and stop being butthurt that your hero walked out on you and isn't coming back.

A - yesterday i told someone my legs were made of iron
B - wanted time off lolllllllllllll so... a break? are you even being serious? ahahaha
C - yeah he quit. we've been over this. and remember the last time his contract was about to expire? he was pretty unhappy then too ay? remember? remember that?

dude you don't know ANYTHING. im not saying he is definitely coming back and to be frank i really don't care either way. im just telling you that you're pretending to know more than you know.

KingFelix59 posted...
He may have already admitted to retiring...

http://www.inquisitr.com/1273781/wwe-news-cm-punks-retirement-from-wrestling-confirmed-by-punk-himself/

thats an article about the article that was posted before
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#26davegramsPosted 6/7/2014 4:37:46 AM
How do I get the last 2.5 min of my life back after reading through this stuff.
Really.

Come on guys.. hug it out and move on. There are no winners on the internet, don't cha know?
---
No game will ever be the best thing that happens to you in your life. Lower your expectations. Stop complaining. **Active Games - BF4 (PS4), Diablo 3 (PC)**
#27PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 7:53:16 AM
Punk is to busy with hot gf AJ Lee which they are dating in real life.

Now back to the shield who will join them to take on Rollins Orton and HHH. I have done some thinking and I say nobody as I think Rollins is trying to destroy evolution from the inside.
---
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
#28The Amazing ViperPosted 6/9/2014 9:37:35 AM
PackersXLV posted...

Now back to the shield who will join them to take on Rollins Orton and HHH. I have done some thinking and I say nobody as I think Rollins is trying to destroy evolution from the inside.

Scary, I had the same thought. With how quiet he's been and how reluctant he's seemed. I heard somewhere that his turn wasnt booked, that it was a spur of the moment idea from vkm himself. That could explain why Rollins has been so weird about the turn. But then again, why is he still wearing the shield outfit? Well see soon, perhaps tonight.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#29ultimakewlPosted 6/9/2014 10:32:41 AM
The Amazing Viper posted...
I heard somewhere that his turn wasnt booked, that it was a spur of the moment idea from vkm himself. That could explain why Rollins has been so weird about the turn.

all things considered, id be surprised if that wasnt the case
shield beat evolution both times theyve faced off including a clean sweep in the elimination match and then batista quits making the feud even more heavily in favor of the shield
so he clearly isnt switching to be on the winning team
theres no dissent within the shield any more so its not that he hates the other members
and since trip said on smackdown that only rollins knows why he switched it clearly isnt monetary or other benefits nor is it threats to people he cares about because obviously trip would know about those

and theres several better options for a 3rd member of evolution
mcintyre, ziggler, tyson kidd, cody rhodes just to name a few
they could even take 2 people and have trip go to being more of a non-wrestling leadership role in the group
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#30KingFelix59Posted 6/9/2014 10:51:20 AM
The Amazing Viper posted...
PackersXLV posted...

Scary, I had the same thought. With how quiet he's been and how reluctant he's seemed. I heard somewhere that his turn wasnt booked, that it was a spur of the moment idea from vkm himself. That could explain why Rollins has been so weird about the turn. But then again, why is he still wearing the shield outfit? Well see soon, perhaps tonight.

What? Vince doing spur-of-the-moment booking? No way would Vince EVER do that LOL