"Load Failed! The current storage device could not found"

#1IAmNotThePopePosted 7/15/2014 10:00:05 AM
I got this message today when I tried to load up my game. I googled it and it looks like something is wrong with some of my data, but maybe not all of it?

I didn't mod the game - I don't know how and I don't want to know how. The only thing I can think of is that when I was playing yesterday I shut the game down right as it finished saving, and maybe I cut it too close or something.

Does anyone have info on what my problem could be and what I might be able to do about it? Thanks.
---
IAmNotThePope is one of the few actually smart posters on this board.
--IamAlegend2005
#2SaxonPosted 7/15/2014 11:08:01 AM
The only thing you can do is start all over...sorry.
#3IAmNotThePope(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 11:41:16 AM
Are you sure? I've seen in other topics that you can use Modio to try and repair your data. I don't have the faintest idea how to do that, but it seems better than remaking 40+ custom CAWs.

If I used real wrestlers that would be one thing - I would just make do with what I find on community creations. But I play with all original CAWs, with custom movesets, entrances, theme songs... and I just finished converting them all from WWE 12 maybe a month ago. Hell, I still had a couple of my original divas left to remake.

Can anyone point me toward a good Modio tutorial for fixing this?
---
IAmNotThePope is one of the few actually smart posters on this board.
--IamAlegend2005
#4Mr_ShabbsPosted 7/16/2014 12:55:56 PM
IAmNotThePope posted...
Are you sure? I've seen in other topics that you can use Modio to try and repair your data. I don't have the faintest idea how to do that, but it seems better than remaking 40+ custom CAWs.

If I used real wrestlers that would be one thing - I would just make do with what I find on community creations. But I play with all original CAWs, with custom movesets, entrances, theme songs... and I just finished converting them all from WWE 12 maybe a month ago. Hell, I still had a couple of my original divas left to remake.

First read up on the basics of modio, Then once you have that grab your save back it up on your pc after you grab it and then export from stick and then rehash resign back into profile, thats worked for me in the past with other games.
---
-Darkness
#5Mr_ShabbsPosted 7/16/2014 12:57:05 PM
IAmNotThePope posted...

Also if you have live you can check to see if your cloud save is still valid and not to old.
---
-Darkness
#6SaxonPosted 7/16/2014 2:30:39 PM
As far as losing your data is concerned...in the future, always go back to the 360 dashboard before you shutdown your system.
#7Mr_ShabbsPosted 7/18/2014 9:19:08 AM
I have another possible answer to this, Make sure your hard drive is seated correctly in your system, turn it off take it off and snap it back on. guys over on the caws forum have had this issue without the data being corrupted and fixed it by re seating there hard drive. Might not work but worth a try.
---
-Darkness
#8bigeviltakerNkanePosted 7/28/2014 6:19:33 PM
happened to me..worked fine last night and now not workin
heres to unlockin every thing again
---
LITA WAIT I NEED ADVICE ON TAKING 5 GUYS AT ONCE-THE GAME-KING OF KINGS-HHH
funky like a monkey-macho man randy savage !
#9XanderMercuryPosted 7/29/2014 12:57:01 PM
Happened to me as well about a few months back...now I do cloud saving. I already had all the DLC/unlockables (and all the CAWs except for one were CCs), so it could have been much worse.