Smoking Gunns W2k14

#1hanshintigers55Posted 4/3/2013 2:33:01 PM
i think they were better tag team then New age outlaw ,they could wrestler and New age outlaw was more of Mic and never could win fair match.
---
A-Channel ,Bleach, Soul Eater,!Tenchi Muyo, K-on, Bamboo Blade,
#2theonedalekPosted 4/4/2013 8:36:37 AM
hanshintigers55 posted...
i think they were better tag team then New age outlaw ,they could wrestler and New age outlaw was more of Mic and never could win fair match.

The mark of good wrestler isnt weather can win a fiar match (since it's not real). Its how entertaining you can make a match.
#3hanshintigers55(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 12:01:04 AM
theonedalek posted...

The mark of good wrestler isnt weather can win a fiar match (since it's not real). Its how entertaining you can make a match.

smoking gunns still better entertaining then outlaws.
---
A-Channel ,Bleach, Soul Eater,!Tenchi Muyo, K-on, Bamboo Blade,
#4theonedalekPosted 4/7/2013 3:28:24 AM
theonedalek posted...

smoking gunns still better entertaining then outlaws.

They had no charisma and even if they had dcent wrestling abilty there characters were dull witch coupled with there lack of charisma together can realy kill the enjoyabilty of there match's even with decent wrestling abilty.

Another good example of this would be Tito Santana. He was decent enough in turms of wrestling abilty but he was so dull when it came to everything else that it was impossible to care about his matchs.
#5dcamp27Posted 4/8/2013 3:49:14 PM
I agree. Smoking Gunns were far better than the New Age Outlaws. I would like the Smoking Gunns in WWE '14.