WWE 2K14 available to Pre-Order from PSN

#1CollCrofterPosted 9/4/2013 11:48:31 AM
NOW.... Apparently.

Unsure about pre-order bonus' etc, but I would assume since its a pre-order then Warrior should be included?
---
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!
#2wildthing73Posted 9/4/2013 2:23:12 PM
Until we get verification on that, I'm gonna stick with pre-ordering a physical copy
#3Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 9/4/2013 3:03:27 PM
psn pre ordered has the ultimate warrior dlc. its a day one released just like gta 5 gives you the atomic blimp when you pre order in PS store or on a regular store. I'll be downloading it tho. digital copies tends to play smoother than the disc version for some reasons.
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#4CollCrofter(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:38:07 PM
One thing I can never understand is why downloaded versions of games are so much more expensive than physical ones.

I've pre-ordered the Phenom Edition from Game (UK) so I'll stick to that but because I live on an island the post can be a bit crappy at times so impatience might just get the better of me. And I also agree that full games on the HDD do seem to run slightly smoother than discs.
---
#5CollCrofter(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:40:18 PM
Please excuse my double post but it's not up on PSN UK, however, there is a video on YouTube showing it on PSN US
---
#6CollCrofter(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:42:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3tSuN9hK_4
---
#7ThePWBPosterPosted 9/4/2013 5:42:14 PM
I would pre-order it since it is alot better to do that instead of going to Gamestop to get it (I live 3 miles from one, and usually walk)

I wonder if this includes the online pass.
---
http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/meme/3619br
#8DBZSSJ3GokuPosted 9/6/2013 1:16:12 PM
has anyone paid for it and then d/led what could be downloaded never really prepaid for a game online like 2 weeks before it comes out
---
And thats the bottom Line becouse stone Cold said so.