ultimate warrior code

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. ultimate warrior code
3 years ago#1
I don't know bout walmart preorders. But I preordered
Mine at my local best buy when I picked it up
My ultimate warrior code was on my receipt.
3 years ago#2
i just picked up my best buy pre order and there is no code on receipt or in the box
psn= patcooper
3 years ago#3
I preordered at Wal-Mart and no code. could you do me a favor tc. enter your best buy code make sure it works and then call best buy and say it's invalid. the new code they give you I will pay you for via pay pal. just pm me. ultimate warrior was a main reason I wanted this game this year.
Nintendo Network and PSN ID: ALKATRAZZ, Gamertag: o AL KATRAZZ o
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6214-5890
3 years ago#4
They should have just put it on every box like the mike tyson dlc.
3 years ago#5
thats not how 2k does things i think, also then its not a preorder bonus its a first shipment bonus... which defeats the purpose of the preorder because people can then just get it black friday for $20 less or whatever
psn/wiiu: flyingdragon_903
3ds: 0259-0302-8546
3 years ago#6
canton kid posted...
thats not how 2k does things i think, also then its not a preorder bonus its a first shipment bonus... which defeats the purpose of the preorder because people can then just get it black friday for $20 less or whatever

I dont think that is the case I work at Wal-Mart and all the copies we got had no sticker advertising the warrior. I bought one of the PS3 copies and nothing except the "manual"
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. ultimate warrior code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived