Hidden Objective with Triple H vs Jericho?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Hidden Objective with Triple H vs Jericho?

User Info: Ite

Ite
3 years ago#1
What the heck is it?

User Info: chrpskwk

chrpskwk
3 years ago#2
Blow out your quad
I choose Otunga when online! :3
psn: Pidgey-Serenity, feel free to add me

User Info: troyboy81

troyboy81
3 years ago#3
if you build it, they will come...
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs

Ite
3 years ago#4
So what is it.

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
3 years ago#5
chrpskwk posted...
Blow out your quad

This. Do you not listen?
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

Ite
3 years ago#6
troyboy81 posted...
if you build it, they will come...

Got it.

User Info: reistroffer

reistroffer
3 years ago#7
Triple h blew out his knee on raw about 11 months before this match. The objective I had was to pedigree jericho n pin in 10 seconds

User Info: OverlordBahamut

OverlordBahamut
3 years ago#8
reistroffer posted...
Triple h blew out his knee on raw about 11 months before this match. The objective I had was to pedigree jericho n pin in 10 seconds

how did you get the hidden objective to appear, though? I tried just about everything and I STILL can't get it to unlock. I lost count of how many signature and finisher moves I did....

User Info: infernopro

infernopro
3 years ago#9
OverlordBahamut posted...
reistroffer posted...

how did you get the hidden objective to appear, though? I tried just about everything and I STILL can't get it to unlock. I lost count of how many signature and finisher moves I did....

Did you do a figure four leg lock on Jericho, escape the Walls Of Jericho and pedigree the man?
PSN: Bryant Prince
"The Southern Gentleman"

User Info: OverlordBahamut

OverlordBahamut
3 years ago#10
infernopro posted...
OverlordBahamut posted...
reistroffer posted...

Did you do a figure four leg lock on Jericho, escape the Walls Of Jericho and pedigree the man?

more times than I can count. I guess I just didn't do it in the proper timeframe or something?
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Hidden Objective with Triple H vs Jericho?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived