What does accelerator do

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. What does accelerator do
2 years ago#1
what is it
---
Matthew"High Pants"Zipper the Official Jinx of the 2012 New York Yankees
2 years ago#2
It unlocks every superstar thats already on the disc (locked wrestlers from 30 YOWM), all the belts and all of the WM arenas.
---
"I just got my pistol and..well, one thing led to another, and I killed a few people.." -VaultBoy2319
PSN: DLee75 XBox 360: Gabriel Summers
2 years ago#3
Also allows you to edit the in-game wrestlers' stats.
---
2 years ago#4
Lexicality posted...
Also allows you to edit the in-game wrestlers' stats.

Good thing it does. Aksana's overall was far too high!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6v54wxAgp1r6jyp7o1_500.jpg
2 years ago#5
Galen_Marek posted...
It unlocks every superstar that's already on the disc (locked wrestlers from 30 YOWM), all the belts and all of the WM arenas.

That is what I thought it was,but wanted to make sure
---
Matthew"High Pants"Zipper the Official Jinx of the 2012 New York Yankees
2 years ago#6
Ultimate Warrior is downloaded content so it's safe to assume he wouldn't be unlocked with the accelerator pack right?
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. What does accelerator do

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived