DIesel/Undertaker Glitch?

#1chitowngamer85Posted 11/2/2013 4:42:03 PM
So I'm doing the WM Moments, currently at WM 12 with Taker vs. DIesel.

DId anyone else notice diesel getting signatures/finishers for not doing anything? Maybe i'm stupid and don't understand how this game works, but i am DESTROYING him and he's not touching me. But then i go to pick him up, and he's got another F next to his name. What's the deal?
---
Gone Home Steam Download Key for Sale; PM Me if Interested
#2tombrady3to1Posted 11/2/2013 4:43:25 PM
LOL.. sounds cheap.
#3copkid86Posted 11/2/2013 4:51:51 PM
I believe that has to do with a WM Moment that you have to succeed on, or it might just be an objective to kick out of a power bomb.
---
"I hate quotations."---Ralph Waldo Emerson
#4Winterblade13Posted 11/2/2013 5:04:14 PM
The AI in WM mode is cheap/BS. Wait til later when you magically get damaged during mid match cut scenes. The matches are so obviously "staged" (I know, it's a "rasslin" game) that the AI acts different if you go off script. In the HBK/Bret match fail the first WM moment and see how different the rest of the match goes.
#5XDarkLordXPosted 11/2/2013 5:52:43 PM
I think they based it off the real match. Diesel did hit Taker with two Powerbombs, but, he didn't pin him.
---
PSN: EdenianSavior
#6WMXXPosted 11/2/2013 6:15:01 PM
After every WM moment the game gets super cheap. I caught hell against HBK with Razor. I could have easily beat HBK but once i got down to do the irish whip into the ladder he would get super cheap and beat me.
---
BTNHBoard.com