Steal Finishers?!

#1Galen_MarekPosted 11/4/2013 5:22:14 PM
So I'm working on Cena/Rock II and it wants me to steal Rock's Rock Bottom and then pin Rock. I get my signature, tap R3 to store it, which works. Then I get Rock on the mat, hold R1 and press triangle, but nothing seems to happen. And then when I go for the finisher, it's always the AA.

What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of heads up that lets me know I'm in the Move Thief state here, and if so..how do I execute the Rock Bottom?
---
"I just got my pistol and..well, one thing led to another, and I killed a few people.." -VaultBoy2319
PSN: DLee75 XBox 360: Gabriel Summers
#2occupinePosted 11/4/2013 5:23:53 PM
#herpderpICAN'TREADPOPUPS
hold r1 and press up to taunt, it will steal his taunt and then you can steal his finisher with triangle
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#3Galen_Marek(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 5:25:24 PM
occupine posted...
#herpderpICAN'TREADPOPUPS
hold r1 and press up to taunt, it will steal his taunt and then you can steal his finisher with triangle

#thisisnttwitter #IalreadysaidwhereItriedthat #nicetrybro
---
"I just got my pistol and..well, one thing led to another, and I killed a few people.." -VaultBoy2319
#4Galen_Marek(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 5:27:19 PM
AHA! There we go. I have the controls switched (D pad to move, stick to taunt)..now it works. SCORE.Had to flick the stick up to get it. excellent.
---
#5XavierKnight4dPosted 11/4/2013 5:30:46 PM
Never mind occupine. He is just a rude little troll mad at anyone on the board that asks a question.
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus