Steal Finishers?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Steal Finishers?!
3 years ago#1
So I'm working on Cena/Rock II and it wants me to steal Rock's Rock Bottom and then pin Rock. I get my signature, tap R3 to store it, which works. Then I get Rock on the mat, hold R1 and press triangle, but nothing seems to happen. And then when I go for the finisher, it's always the AA.

What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of heads up that lets me know I'm in the Move Thief state here, and if so..how do I execute the Rock Bottom?
"I just got my pistol and..well, one thing led to another, and I killed a few people.." -VaultBoy2319
PSN: DLee75 XBox 360: Gabriel Summers
3 years ago#2
#herpderpICAN'TREADPOPUPS
hold r1 and press up to taunt, it will steal his taunt and then you can steal his finisher with triangle
I am the boil on the face of reality!
3 years ago#3
occupine posted...
#herpderpICAN'TREADPOPUPS
hold r1 and press up to taunt, it will steal his taunt and then you can steal his finisher with triangle

#thisisnttwitter #IalreadysaidwhereItriedthat #nicetrybro
"I just got my pistol and..well, one thing led to another, and I killed a few people.." -VaultBoy2319
3 years ago#4
AHA! There we go. I have the controls switched (D pad to move, stick to taunt)..now it works. SCORE.Had to flick the stick up to get it. excellent.
3 years ago#5
Never mind occupine. He is just a rude little troll mad at anyone on the board that asks a question.
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Steal Finishers?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived