Easiest way to beat Undertaker in Defeat The Streak.

#1rikkuluPosted 11/5/2013 1:50:27 AM
It may be an obvious strategy but I'll post it anyway for those who are still having trouble beating him. This is a good way to quickly unlock those photos.

1) Change Undertaker's signatures and finishers in Create-a-Moveset and give him top rope dive moves instead. He'll never use them.

2) Keep hitting Undertaker with the sledgehammer until his torso is red. When he grabs it from you, just grab it back by using a running grapple move on him.

3) Tap him out with a standing submission hold (Grapple him and then hold X). Most of them have the abdominal stretch.

That's it.
#2scottmushroomPosted 11/5/2013 8:54:12 AM
rikkulu posted...
It may be an obvious strategy but I'll post it anyway for those who are still having trouble beating him. This is a good way to quickly unlock those photos.

1) Change Undertaker's signatures and finishers in Create-a-Moveset and give him top rope dive moves instead. He'll never use them.

2) Keep hitting Undertaker with the sledgehammer until his torso is red. When he grabs it from you, just grab it back by using a running grapple move on him.

3) Tap him out with a standing submission hold (Grapple him and then hold X). Most of them have the abdominal stretch.

That's it.

I didnt change his moves around, but had a good bit of luck hitting him over and over again with the ring bell. Used Seth Rollins and knock him down with ring bell, use the stomp finisher, repeat as needed.
#3LifeOfASuperiorPosted 11/6/2013 10:37:06 AM
scottmushroom posted...
rikkulu posted...

That's it.

I didnt change his moves around, but had a good bit of luck hitting him over and over again with the ring bell. Used Seth Rollins and knock him down with ring bell, use the stomp finisher, repeat as needed.

I defeated him with Rollins too after 3 unsuccessful tries with Ambrose.

What I did was work on him outside the ring.
Using the sledgehammer and delivering a few finishers outside the ring. Then I got him in the ring hit the stomp and that's all she wrote.
---
"Some are born great some are born weak but I was born as a superior." PSN RiikanAssasiin
#4Lynchology101Posted 11/6/2013 10:42:10 AM
I just worked on him outside the ring the trick I find is to use a few OMG moments, ring post,barricade and it sounds crazy but when you know he's ready to be defeated allow him to chokeslam and tombstone you outside the ring just to waste his F.
---
"I have seen this, I have done this, you... do not want this" - The Zohan.
#5Save_Me_JerichoPosted 11/6/2013 11:31:36 AM
My tactic is run up the entrance ramp and maul him up there for awhile.
---
Blair Walsh > Your teams kicker
PSN: clodec
#6Game__OnPosted 11/6/2013 12:10:11 PM
I beat him in under nine minutes my first try. I beat him legit. No weapons or shenanigans involved. I can't even describe how envious I am of everyone who's having trouble beating him.
---
Visit my YouTube channel! Let's Plays, Commentaries and more!
(>'_')> - http://www.youtube.com/user/kennygameon - <('_'<)
#7Hollywood nWoPosted 11/6/2013 12:13:36 PM
Did anyone get screwed after owning him most of the match, by the light going out and him appearing behind you? That happened once, it was fun, and sucked at the same time.

I eventually beat him on my first attempt with Kane, after trying Lesnar, Goldberg, HHH. They even have Kane history specific commentary at the end, so that was cool. But it was real easy with him.
---
Finally Made Sage!!!
R.I.P Arianna Salanitro 2007-2008 (my daughter)
#8Synner40Posted 11/6/2013 12:42:41 PM
I used edge. took 2 barricade OMG moments but I beat him.
---
Madman With A Box
PSN-Z3R0OneOneSe7en Twitter-@Synned40
#9Game__OnPosted 11/6/2013 12:43:06 PM
Hollywood nWo posted...
Did anyone get screwed after owning him most of the match, by the light going out and him appearing behind you? That happened once, it was fun, and sucked at the same time.

Happened with my brother yesterday. He and Taker had beaten the hell out of each other. They're outside the ring and Taker chokeslams my brother. He sends him into the ring and pins, but my brother barely kicks out. He hits the GTS, but then the lights went out and Taker appeared behind him and went for the Tombstone, but my brother countered it and slapped on the Anaconda Vise and Taker tapped. It was awesome to watch and I'm so envious because I had virtually no trouble beating Taker.
---
Visit my YouTube channel! Let's Plays, Commentaries and more!
(>'_')> - http://www.youtube.com/user/kennygameon - <('_'<)
#10mastaxeno91Posted 11/12/2013 1:43:20 AM
I used Goldust to defeat the streak. I noticed he will get up after the lights go out if you've hit multiple finishers on him in the ring. You need to work him outside. The easiest way is to work on his head and use a superstar with a finisher that affects the head. I had success with big show too.