Basic controls and actions

#158vonKILLERPosted 11/6/2013 9:47:05 PM
Hey. I'd never played any of the Yuke's WWE games before this, the game isn't doing a very good job of teaching a new player what's what. So...help?

1. Are all moves situational? Like, if you're near the ropes this move will happen, if you're in the center of the ring a different one will happen, even with the same button input?

2. From the grapple, will Triangle only ever do anything when you are prompted with it ("Signature")?

3. Does holding X initiate a stronger grapple for bigger moves, like in No Mercy? Seemed that way but I couldn't tell.

4. In the grapple, do you button mash to do your move, or are you basically on the same reversal window that the opponent is? There's no prompt for it on offense, I have no idea when I should be pressing to attack.

That's it for now, sorry for the cluelessness..
---
007 Legends Wii U: orange_blood
Goldeneye Reloaded PS3: orange_blood27
#258vonKILLER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 8:19:39 PM
One bump
---
007 Legends Wii U: orange_blood
Goldeneye Reloaded PS3: orange_blood27
#3yankees12345Posted 11/7/2013 8:30:02 PM
58vonKILLER posted...
Hey. I'd never played any of the Yuke's WWE games before this, the game isn't doing a very good job of teaching a new player what's what. So...help?

1. Are all moves situational? Like, if you're near the ropes this move will happen, if you're in the center of the ring a different one will happen, even with the same button input?

2. From the grapple, will Triangle only ever do anything when you are prompted with it ("Signature")?

3. Does holding X initiate a stronger grapple for bigger moves, like in No Mercy? Seemed that way but I couldn't tell.

4. In the grapple, do you button mash to do your move, or are you basically on the same reversal window that the opponent is? There's no prompt for it on offense, I have no idea when I should be pressing to attack.

That's it for now, sorry for the cluelessness..

1, well you can lean them against the ropes and press x to do the moves.

2. triangle if for signature and finishers.

3. holding x goes into a submission.

4. when grappling you can press x and the left control stick up, down, left or right to do moves and when groggy you can press x and the left control stick up, down, left or right to do moves.
---
my black FC 0346-8667-4981
#4ygs3m1Posted 11/9/2013 6:56:29 PM
when i play in general exhibition mode during setup for this & pervious wee/smackdown titles it ask if you want interference on/off. all i can remember from previous smack down/wwe game you can control the interference if set to on in match rule with certain controls. what I’m trying to find out is again in this game title wwe2k14 “WHAT ARE THE CONTROLS FOR INTERFERENCE IN EXHIBITION MODE??? IN WWE 2K14??? ON PS3 & HOW DO YOU ALSO CONTROL YOUR MANAGER IN EXHIBITION MODE??” i know controls have been changed during the course of smack down/wwe12,13, 2k14 title i can’t seem to get it due to multiple control change. thanks-
1.HOW DO I CALL FOR & CONTROLS INTERFERENCE IN EXHIBITION/ &
2.HOW DO I CONTROL A.I. MANAGERS IN EXHIBITION MODE???(WHAT ARE THE CONTROL FOR PS3 WWE2K14?? THANKS)