Need Help Unlocking the NXT Tag Team Championships

#1MajorTom1987Posted 11/17/2013 1:23:45 PM
Right, the game just says "Win a Tag Team Championship match in a Rivalry with a custom Superstar", and I've tried several permutations of this. I've had a tag team of existing Superstars win the WCW Tag Team belts from a team with a Created Superstar (that they were in a rivalry with) on it, I've created a team with two CAWs and had them win the belts from an existing team of in game superstars after setting up the rivalry.....NOTHING has worked.

So, I ask you all: how do I unlock the NXT Tag Team Championships?
#2CitizenWolfiePosted 11/19/2013 5:45:52 AM
I think it only works if you let the rivalry run its course without editing matches. I set up a medium length rivalry with Team 3D (champs) vs Wyatt Family for a created tag belt. Played or simmed every match (some were singles matches) and on the last week (or PPV - I forgot which) there was a tornado ladder match for the titles. I won with the challengers and unlocked both NXT and classic WCW tag belts
---
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...
#3MajorTom1987(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 6:12:38 AM
Thanks for the tip. The NXT Tag Team belts are the only ones I have left to unlock (just got the Brahma Bull Championship yesterday), and this advice will do wonders to help me get them faster.
#4CitizenWolfiePosted 11/19/2013 8:06:03 AM
I've found with all rivalries that so long as one side holds a championship, the feud will become for the championship about halfway through.
---
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...