Need Help Unlocking the NXT Tag Team Championships

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Need Help Unlocking the NXT Tag Team Championships
3 years ago#1
Right, the game just says "Win a Tag Team Championship match in a Rivalry with a custom Superstar", and I've tried several permutations of this. I've had a tag team of existing Superstars win the WCW Tag Team belts from a team with a Created Superstar (that they were in a rivalry with) on it, I've created a team with two CAWs and had them win the belts from an existing team of in game superstars after setting up the rivalry.....NOTHING has worked.

So, I ask you all: how do I unlock the NXT Tag Team Championships?
3 years ago#2
I think it only works if you let the rivalry run its course without editing matches. I set up a medium length rivalry with Team 3D (champs) vs Wyatt Family for a created tag belt. Played or simmed every match (some were singles matches) and on the last week (or PPV - I forgot which) there was a tornado ladder match for the titles. I won with the challengers and unlocked both NXT and classic WCW tag belts
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...
3 years ago#3
Thanks for the tip. The NXT Tag Team belts are the only ones I have left to unlock (just got the Brahma Bull Championship yesterday), and this advice will do wonders to help me get them faster.
3 years ago#4
I've found with all rivalries that so long as one side holds a championship, the feud will become for the championship about halfway through.
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Need Help Unlocking the NXT Tag Team Championships

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived