Can i still get Ultimate Warrior?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Can i still get Ultimate Warrior?
2 years ago#1
Is there any way if I purchase this game and get Ultimate Warrior as well? Since he was only for pre-order?
2 years ago#2
If you either but a copy with the pre-order bonus in it, buy the code on Amazon, or ask on here and maybe someone will have an extra code and give it to you.

I didn't pre-order mine but someone had an extra code on here and was nice enough to give it out. Good luck finding one on here, hope you get one. :)
Psn - Ajay61284
2 years ago#3
You could try to find a code on eBay. Also, there is a chance that he will be released for a fee around January, as this has happened with pre-order DLC in past games.
Now you're feeling so fly like you're G-Ziss
2 years ago#4
I really hate these preorder bonuses, I bought the game like two weeks after it came out. Anyways, I expect him to be 1.99 like Tyson was last year (who I never used once)
I am a wealthy industrialist!
2 years ago#5
If you can correctly guess my favorite superstar in this game, I'll give you my Ultimate Warrior DLC code.
"This ain't no beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a whoop-ass machine!"
2 years ago#6
skeezyFbaby182 posted...
If you can correctly guess my favorite superstar in this game, I'll give you my Ultimate Warrior DLC code.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Now you're feeling so fly like you're G-Ziss
2 years ago#7
skeezyFbaby182 posted...

Randy Savage
Not changing this sig until I get laid again 10/1/2013
2 years ago#8
skeezyFbaby182 posted...

"Stone Cold "Steve Austin

Edit:Didn't notice someone already had said it. :(
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
2 years ago#9
I'll just lay this out right now. I just ordered this for $35 off of Amazon (I have Prime, so with the free two-day shipping - and because it's a holiday - it should be here Tuesday). Ultimate Warrior and ABA Undertaker are not really worth the extra $25 the pre-order would have cost. But I don't mind downloading them later at a reasonable cost. However, if they stiff the people who didn't pre-order by not even offering a bonus like this later then I will continue to go for the Black Friday deal anyway. Why encourage them to pull crap that even Yukes wouldn't pull?
Meanwhile, in Japan.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/efe21df8f73b9d9497db2b6d4e81b62c/tumblr_mls3hjchcZ1rwkpa6o1_400.gif
2 years ago#10
You can use the UW. He is a bit overpowered.
Manius
Imperator
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Can i still get Ultimate Warrior?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived