Unified Titles

#1morenojumpPosted 1/24/2014 10:51:19 PM
So I'm deciding to unify the WWE and World Heavyweight titles as they did in real life (except with my CAW instead of Randy Orton). However, I don't plan on my CAW holding the title forever, obviously, and at some point I'm going to want the brands to be completely split again as the roster will seem too big. Any ideas on good ways to split the titles back up? I'm looking for something really creative because nothing is coming to mind for me.
#2razorblade20Posted 1/24/2014 11:09:04 PM
You could bring ECW back and create a war that will cause a split.
---
PSN: The_Blaster_Kid
#3morenojump(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 11:19:00 PM
I haven't even thought of that... bring back the ECW Championship. Thanks :)
---
#BestInTheWorld
#4JessnwoPosted 1/25/2014 3:20:24 AM
You should bring back wcw, theres so many great wcw champions already in the game. Goldberg, Kevin Nash, The Giant, Scott Steiner, Macho Man Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Ric Flair and of course Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

There are also wrestlers who were not champion but big time players in wcw like Eddie Guererro, Ricky the Dragon Steam Boat, Chris Jericho, Scott Hall, Curt Hennig, Rey Mysterio, Rick Rude, Ultimate Warrior, Ted Dibiase, Syxx, Virgil and Dusty Rhodes.

Then there are even wrestlers people didn't know were actually in wcw for a short time like Edge, Undertaker and Triple H.

After a while you can reintroduce them to wwe for an angle and make the invasion ppv and either have them upstage the WWE or have them beaten back to whence they came.
For that you can use the logo for Invasion ppv which is pickable for a ppv as well as Clash Of The Champions and Starrcade which were both wcw ppv's

You can also use the nWo logo for nWo souled out.

You can use the wcw tag team, cruiserweight, united states, hardcore and world championships. Plus the nWo belt. Thats 6 belts to choose from for wcw.

You really cant go wrong with bringing back wcw.
---
Take your hair to the limit.
#5Draco_RayePosted 1/25/2014 2:18:29 PM
Jessnwo posted...
Then there are even wrestlers people didn't know were actually in wcw for a short time like Edge, Undertaker and Triple H.

Stone Cold Steve Austin stared his career in WCW but was underutilized and was let go from the business. WWF/Vince McMahon saw something in Stone Cold and decided to offer him a contract, turned out to be a good thing after changing his persona and give him a whole new gimmick.
---
PSN: RMY-Draco_Ares
A Bullet Sounds The Same In Every Language So Stick A Sock In It
#6Hollywood nWoPosted 1/25/2014 3:09:01 PM
Draco_Raye posted...
Jessnwo posted...

Stone Cold Steve Austin stared his career in WCW but was underutilized and was let go from the business. WWF/Vince McMahon saw something in Stone Cold and decided to offer him a contract, turned out to be a good thing after changing his persona and give him a whole new gimmick.

WCW cut him because he was hurt, then Heyman signed him with ECW, then he went to WWE. I think Heyman had more play in the Stone Child personality in letting him do the promos he did. Plus Nash/JR, convinced Vince to sign him. I wouldn't give Vince much credit, other than selling the evil boss gimmick. Especially since he signed him as another Virgil.
---
Finally Made Sage!!!
R.I.P Arianna Salanitro 2007-2008 (my daughter)
#7JessnwoPosted 1/25/2014 7:10:48 PM
Draco_Raye posted...

Thats right, how could I forget him, I also forgot Mick Foley was also a regular in wcw. He had some very cool matches against Vader in wcw.
---
Take your hair to the limit.
#8Draco_RayePosted 1/25/2014 7:50:11 PM
Hollywood nWo posted...
Draco_Raye posted...
Jessnwo posted...

WCW cut him because he was hurt, then Heyman signed him with ECW, then he went to WWE. I think Heyman had more play in the Stone Child personality in letting him do the promos he did. Plus Nash/JR, convinced Vince to sign him. I wouldn't give Vince much credit, other than selling the evil boss gimmick. Especially since he signed him as another Virgil.

yes but notice i said WWF/Vince McMahon which means the ppl BEHIND the scenes in the WWF as well as Vince McMahon saw something in Stone Cold. yes he went to ECW, but he didn't get big until the WWF/E. and yes, Vince did sell the whole "evil boss" thing BUT that was after the WWF/E Universe didn't accept Stone Cold as a heel like the original plan was. Instead he stayed a face and was one of the biggest faces in company history, he carried them for a long time just through his name. I'm not saying ppl like Shawn Michaels, Brett Hart, Undertaker, HHH, The Rock, APA, and countless others didn't play their parts also. BUT during the Attitude Era, and even know with the older people who remember those days (i grew up watching the late 80s, early 90s superstars), when the WWF/E was mentioned, the first name that came up 90% of the time was Stone Cold as he was the "face" of the company back then. again, you are right Heyman does deserve credit for the personality of Stone Cold coming out, but if not for him going to the bigger company i seriously doubt he would of made AS big of an impact as he did
---
PSN: RMY-Draco_Ares
A Bullet Sounds The Same In Every Language So Stick A Sock In It
#9morenojump(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 8:36:36 PM
These are some really great ideas... thanks guys :)
---
#BestInTheWorld
#10YourNewOpinionPosted 2/3/2014 11:08:25 PM
I never really liked the look of the undisputed championship.