kind of sad....

#1THEskeksisPosted 7/25/2013 12:43:14 AM
that this game is released day 1 of the next generation, playstation4 and it isnt even in the top 10 gamefaqs list or even the top 10 boards.

this game will be sick. whether you like killzone2 or killzone3. and yet we are not that hyped? what happened to the enthusiasm on here? all i see are negative Nancy's!
---
I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now...
#2Sliver_Fata_ZPosted 7/25/2013 2:14:19 PM
THEskeksis posted...
all i see are negative Nancy's!

Blame the KZ2 fans, they won't be happy with anything that isn't KZ2.5.

Hopefully this board gets more active when Shadow Fall is released, the official forums are terrible.
---
CIC of the KZ3 Board.
#3Neoprime616Posted 7/25/2013 3:17:48 PM
Sliver_Fata_Z posted...
THEskeksis posted...
all i see are negative Nancy's!

Blame the KZ2 fans, they won't be happy with anything that isn't KZ2.5.

Hopefully this board gets more active when Shadow Fall is released, the official forums are terrible.

Exactly!
#4THEskeksis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 4:46:52 PM
yeah, they should get a whole new site dedicated to the game. they have been creating a new site for every game right?

honestly i played both...whats so terrible about killzone 3?
---
#5dj_emzPosted 7/25/2013 5:37:38 PM
What's there to chat about? Only a few gameplay videos are out and the game isn't out until November/December.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13 and Gears of War 3.
#6THEskeksis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 1:16:16 AM
well for one how excited/not excited you are. reflect on whats been shown. comparison with all of the killzone tittles out there. there are plenty of things to discuss. how do you feel about the evolution of the helghast? what are your thoughts on the owl? why are you mad about 30 fps?

you may not be excited but i sure am...and the game will be out way sooner than destiny, final fantasy xv, kingdom hearts 3, star wars battlefront. infamous: second son, or metal gear solid v. NOT SAYING that i am not as excited as others about these upcoming next gen titles...but we have at least 6-12 months more for a couple of these games will be out, let alone starting getting more info. but here we have this amazing ps exclusive game coming out right away and it can barely make the top 10 games list, forget about the top 10 forums!

cant we try to make CoD or bf4 fans search for their game to talk about instead of always giving them easy access for games that they already made 5 years ago?
---
#7TrueO1KagePosted 7/26/2013 8:40:13 AM
Blame GG for making the abomination which is kz3. It was many steps back...not forward. I'm interested in shadow fall, but I'm holding off till I see multi footage. If its like 3, no buy. They burned their fanbase by making kz3 casual. Good for you though, I hope its what everyone wants.
---
PSN - TrueKage / God doesn't send you to hell, he just honors your decision
#8Sliver_Fata_ZPosted 7/26/2013 10:58:44 AM
TrueO1Kage posted...
Blame GG for making the abomination which is kz3. It was many steps back...not forward. I'm interested in shadow fall, but I'm holding off till I see multi footage. If its like 3, no buy. They burned their fanbase by making kz3 casual. Good for you though, I hope its what everyone wants.

What was a step back from KZ2 to 3 ? only one l can think of was taking away spawn nades and replacing them with TSAs. And Marksmen having a assault rifle.. but that wasn't as bad as assault class imo.

And all FPSs are casual, including KZ2.
---
CIC of the KZ3 Board.
#9Sliver_Fata_ZPosted 7/26/2013 11:14:34 AM
THEskeksis posted...
well for one how excited/not excited you are. reflect on whats been shown. comparison with all of the killzone tittles out there. there are plenty of things to discuss. how do you feel about the evolution of the helghast? what are your thoughts on the owl? why are you mad about 30 fps?

The new helghast look pretty awesome. lt would also be nice if we could customize our own for MP.

The Owl looks interesting in SP, but l wonder how it'll work in MP.

l can't tell the difference between 30 fps or 60 fps, so not problem for me lol.

Also wondering if there's going to be a class as unbalanced as assault class (kz2)/ marksman (kz3) in this.
---
CIC of the KZ3 Board.
#10Neoprime616Posted 7/26/2013 11:26:38 AM
Sliver_Fata_Z posted...
THEskeksis posted...

The new helghast look pretty awesome. lt would also be nice if we could customize our own for MP.

The Owl looks interesting in SP, but l wonder how it'll work in MP.

l can't tell the difference between 30 fps or 60 fps, so not problem for me lol.

Also wondering if there's going to be a class as unbalanced as assault class (kz2)/ marksman (kz3) in this.

The only reason the Assault class was not good for Kz2 Is because there no vehicles in multiplayer, if there vehicles in mp with the DLC that they were planning to put in then it would of been more balanced/justified.