First Person View Only! LOL!

#1Arcadia12Posted 3/20/2013 6:26:57 PM
This game just loss a ton of sales. They still got time to fix it or else they will regret it later.
#2ZeroCool000111Posted 3/22/2013 12:55:06 AM
That's the only way to play these games. You can't get the same feeling if you were driver in bumper view.
---
PSN: GrimReaper4383 - 360: CMaggotbone
NID: CallieMaggotbone
#3MlREFOXPosted 3/22/2013 8:36:51 AM
Who plays a racing game with the camera pulled back? That's the no-skill, noob-level, lack-of-realism, arcade-trash way to play.

True race fans won't settle for anything other than the cockpit view.

Go back to Mario Kart, TC.
#4beardface21Posted 3/23/2013 9:01:01 AM
That's dumb. They should allow for external views.

Not everyone wants everything to be hardcore real.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#5Arcadia12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:33:07 PM
lol this game is not a racing simulator therefore cockpit view is retarded
#6beginningatlastPosted 3/24/2013 7:59:22 AM
Arcadia12 posted...
lol this game is not a racing simulator therefore cockpit view is retarded

So you are clearly not the target audience. Stop complaining and move along. It would be like me complaining that I like shooting games but buck hunter has me shooting deer which I don't like so it's clearly garbage that no one will purchase.

It's a design decision nothing wrong with it. They are trying to make the game more immersive.
#7Frost_LASERPosted 3/25/2013 2:59:15 PM(edited)
When Mario kart 7 has more view options there is a problem. It's not all about immersion. Forza 4 has what 4-5 different view modes and its a simulation racing game. I've yet to really play a racing game that can fully compare to driving a real car and until that point ill keep my 3rd person chase games that I've been using since the beginning (not counting overhead track views on my Atari).
#8DarkrobotisbackPosted 3/28/2013 1:25:48 AM
Its not about silly first person views or the classic chase cam.

What really matters is if I can crash my god damn Volkswagon on to your mini cooper >:)

Btw TC is just a narby troll, some one should lock this topic for making Oni-chan sad...

Even if the game is in first person, whats wrong with that? I love any view and I personally don't mind after all its a racing game. All that matters is if I can crash your beautiful mini cooper to my lmao 1960's Volkswagon head on while at the same time you rage quit cause I thought the game was a destruction derby contest, and that I was some how qualified for the Stock Car qualifcations ~.~
---
PSN: Johnny_Sanchez-
"Will you help me defy the Moderator's?"