Conduits Right League test is up!

#1ChaosControl708Posted 3/7/2014 3:13:45 PM
http://conduitrightsleague.com/quiz?locale=en
#2nclrwntrPosted 3/7/2014 3:21:34 PM
I did the quiz but it's not showing in my "trophies" page. Still shows an unlocked lock and no green checkmark. After the quiz it says I earned karma and to log in. When I do, it just goes to the sensory test mailout form. What am I missing?
#3EnclavePosted 3/7/2014 3:23:52 PM
With paper trail down? Don't bother. You earn a karma you cannot claim.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#4demigodchildPosted 3/7/2014 3:24:49 PM
I just posted some stuff about the powers and that they said not all conduits died for people that don't take the quiz thing :P but they mention tar and wire which doesn't seem like something people talked about before :o
---
PSN: demigodchild playing Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice
for all your fansite/fansite forum needs about Destiny :3 http://www.destinyheadquarters.com/
#5ChaosControl708(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 3:28:16 PM
demigodchild posted...
I just posted some stuff about the powers and that they said not all conduits died for people that don't take the quiz thing :P but they mention tar and wire which doesn't seem like something people talked about before :o

I think wire was mentioned in the brochure. And I also just realized that Sasha from the first game had tar powers.
#6zezezemolskee7Posted 3/7/2014 3:29:25 PM
nclrwntr posted...
I did the quiz but it's not showing in my "trophies" page. Still shows an unlocked lock and no green checkmark. After the quiz it says I earned karma and to log in. When I do, it just goes to the sensory test mailout form. What am I missing?

They might still be having trouble with the site. You can take it multiple times, so I would say wait a little bit and either check and see if it's updated, or try it again later and see if it works.
#7demigodchildPosted 3/7/2014 3:33:36 PM
ChaosControl708 posted...
demigodchild posted...

I think wire was mentioned in the brochure. And I also just realized that Sasha from the first game had tar powers.

it was mentioned :o but I didn't see much talk about it, n I would have thought nix had tar powers seeing how it was all gooey... in fact her powers kinda confuse me cuz it wasn't exactly fire, but people say it's fire... I wonder what her powers were
---
PSN: demigodchild playing Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice
for all your fansite/fansite forum needs about Destiny :3 http://www.destinyheadquarters.com/
#8ChaosControl708(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 3:39:00 PM
demigodchild posted...
ChaosControl708 posted...
demigodchild posted...

it was mentioned :o but I didn't see much talk about it, n I would have thought nix had tar powers seeing how it was all gooey... in fact her powers kinda confuse me cuz it wasn't exactly fire, but people say it's fire... I wonder what her powers were

Oil and fire.
#9thebobevilPosted 3/7/2014 3:48:54 PM(edited)
Did the quiz, got 10/10, and logged into PaperTrail, and it's showing my second Karma light lit now.

http://imgur.com/i8TIDbf
---
The Ignore feature of this site is essential. It really is. Makes for much better reading, and for much better discussions.
#10EnclavePosted 3/7/2014 3:49:39 PM(edited)
Huh, papertrail is still down for me.

edit:

Ah, working now and I got my 2nd piece of karma.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.