Just beat the game on good.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Just beat the game on good.

User Info: Ryuun12

Ryuun12
3 years ago#1
Only took me 8.5 hours. The video boss and augustine were the most irritating to fight

User Info: voidwalkerx

voidwalkerx
3 years ago#2
me too the video guy took way too long to kill and augustine yellow concrete missles pissed me off.
Friend code : 0490 - 6529 - 8725

User Info: _kybalion_

_kybalion_
3 years ago#3
So what did you think overall?

Ryuun12
3 years ago#4
its hard when youre stuck in a little area. and using powers youre not used too :P i am kind of disappointed that there was only 4 powers after the hype. and how short it was. there was technically only one new power...

User Info: lastofus93

lastofus93
3 years ago#5
Ryuun12 posted...
Only took me 8.5 hours. The video boss and augustine were the most irritating to fight

8 and a half hours? Really? Did you beat all of the side missions and get all the collectables? And what difficulty did you have it on?

User Info: thebobevil

thebobevil
3 years ago#6
So, it's looking like about 20 hours for both a Good and an Evil playthrough, plus all side-missions and extras.
The Ignore feature of this site is essential. It really is. Makes for much better reading, and for much better discussions.

User Info: Mitsumanic

Mitsumanic
3 years ago#7
Would you consider your playthrough a rush?

How much content is there compared to the first two?

User Info: voidwalkerx

voidwalkerx
3 years ago#8
i guess he didn't beat all the side-misson. it took me around 8.5 hours to beat the game too. and thats with doing some side missons and looking for blast shards.
Friend code : 0490 - 6529 - 8725

Ryuun12
3 years ago#9
Yeah I didn't do them. Idk... I feel bad but. I'm kind of disappointed.

User Info: Golurkcanfly

Golurkcanfly
3 years ago#10
You should do the side missions. For all we know, there could be powers that you get from them.
Destruction, destruction to end all! The universe, and human subconscious are willing their own end! This is the will of Metatron! Can you stop me?
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Just beat the game on good.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived