is paper trail falling behind?

#1howlmoonPosted 3/20/2014 4:55:49 PM
The game is out tomorrow and there's still two parts left on the site. Does that mean there'll be two unlocking tomorrow or are they behind?

Course by the time I post this they might have unlocked one already... :/ here's hoping
#2Abyss89Posted 3/20/2014 5:25:37 PM(edited)
Don't know I have the game it has been out for 10 hours now in Australia but I haven't even opened the case yet.
I can't bring myself to play until the paper trail site is ready to be linked. It feels like I am missing out from the full game lol I'm weird like that. I know the karma will be insignificant and the missions can be done later but I just can't bring myself to do it :/
You would think with a world wide release they would have been prepared better.
#3howlmoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 5:31:32 PM
I know right? Ive been refreshing the page hoping itll pop up but with no luck. I was hoping to finish the paper trail while the game got updated and all that. Then to just link and be on my way... I thought they would be on top of it but they're proving me wrong.
#4howlmoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 5:32:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Mr BumpPosted 3/20/2014 6:17:32 PM
What does this stupid paper trail even do? It asked me to log in via FB, but didn't ask for my PSN, so how will anything link?
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
Yes, I have a 4 digit User ID and a space in my name. Yes I'm that old. >_<
#6steepcirclePosted 3/20/2014 6:19:35 PM(edited)
Mr Bump posted...
What does this stupid paper trail even do? It asked me to log in via FB, but didn't ask for my PSN, so how will anything link?

We will link it with our psn through the game tomorrow.

EDIT: As for what it does, linking it is supposed to give us extra missions about another conduit in the game. I believe the number I've heard floating around is 19 extra missions.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#7Mr BumpPosted 3/20/2014 6:21:01 PM
steepcircle posted...
EDIT: As for what it does, linking it is supposed to give us extra missions about another conduit in the game. I believe the number I've heard floating around is 19 extra missions.

Eh, not too bad I guess. Dunno why this sort of s*** can't just be on the disc though - this piecemeal BS way of handing out content is really starting to cheese me off.
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
Yes, I have a 4 digit User ID and a space in my name. Yes I'm that old. >_<
#8biohazard151Posted 3/20/2014 6:22:51 PM
Mr Bump posted...
steepcircle posted...

Eh, not too bad I guess. Dunno why this sort of s*** can't just be on the disc though - this piecemeal BS way of handing out content is really starting to cheese me off.

Dude chill,

1. It's free
2. Yes, free DLC
3. It's a way to lengthen the time people play a game, you'll come back and (maybe) get excited for the next installment of the mission the following week. They're trying to take advantage of the episodic content stuff.
---
3DS FC: 1977-0747-7559 SV: 3974 IGN: X
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#9howlmoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 6:27:33 PM
And the even more rumoured secret power. Which would definitely be good incentive to doing it.
#10OGCFBPosted 3/20/2014 6:32:45 PM
howlmoon posted...
And the even more rumoured secret power. Which would definitely be good incentive to doing it.

I doubt that's happening even if true, for another six weeks. That's how long it will take for all the parts of the Paper Conduit missions to be releases. You will only get the first part on launch day.