Paper Trail

#161ElevenOhNoesPosted 3/23/2014 12:11:17 AM
Ambies_Boy posted...
Can someone give me a hint to figuring out the code for the drone? and no i don't want to use the right click and view source crap, i wanna do figure it out the right way, please give me a hint about it.

Green means a number is in the correct place in the code. Yellow means the number is in the wrong place, but is actually in the code. So if you get a green number put it in that place every time, yellow move it around each attempt to try to get it green, I'm not sure if you can have a number show up more than once, my code had all unique numbers (and it seems like it would be unfairly hard if you could have one show up more than once)
---
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#162yunus11Posted 3/23/2014 12:14:47 AM
jasonr2213 posted...
petrosmalamas posted...
since i really need help tell me if i am wrong

height : 6’3”

fast-food restaurant name : Meaty Martha’s Fiesta Cauldron

favorite teacher : Mrs. Wintervale

if any info is wrong please tell me the right one ( if you have the same questions on the forgot password )

meaty martha's needs to be in capitals dont worry about the rest of it,

also im having another issue with chapter 2 ive finished the 1st lot of things, but apparently it has sent new photos phone and a set of keys to my online thing, problem is they are not on here only the 1st set of clues were added any one else having this issue?

if you mean for crime scene body 3. they havent released the next set of the paper trail.
#163SqueezitgirdlePosted 3/23/2014 12:34:43 AM
XxGhaleonxX posted...

https://twitter.com/SuckerPunchProd/status/447556951753236480

We are aware of the tracker drone issue and they're on it.

I don't have a twitter either, but I can still read it.
---
Castlevania Harmony of Despair Site for guides and meeting up with friends
http://alternateharmony.proboards.com/index.cgi
#164Aeris2014Posted 3/23/2014 1:47:32 AM
need Help...
can´t get the pasword recovery on agency site right.. i have name of dog, parking spot and halloween costume. Dog name is easy: Puddles, but for the rest.. cant get it right.
please anyone help me with correct answers
#165PrinceOfHotPosted 3/23/2014 1:50:53 AM
Squeezitgirdle posted...
XxGhaleonxX posted...

https://twitter.com/SuckerPunchProd/status/447556951753236480

We are aware of the tracker drone issue and they're on it.

I don't have a twitter either, but I can still read it.

good, i guess i'll have to do it tomorrow then.
---
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.
#166hashbrownk3llyPosted 3/23/2014 1:50:54 AM
what is is the parking car answer. i have tried everything and nothing has worked for me. please help. thank you
#167Sins-XPosted 3/23/2014 2:26:11 AM
Got the Drone to work by pressing the keypad and if it didnt work, refreshing, The Code is randomized and changes after a ton of failures. The green digits in the code are right, Yellow could mean in the code in a different area Or Near that Specific number, This is what you unlock

http://prntscr.com/33c7z7
#168hashbrownk3llyPosted 3/23/2014 2:26:18 AM
Discussion time
In the audio logs he mentions there is glass, wire, shadow, trees, paper and more but he does not say the others. Do you think Suckerpunch will gives us new powers? I know it requires more work on the developers but my god who doesn't feel cool saving the city or destroying it lol They have already broaden the horizon with 4 different types of powers, yet the last one is lacking more in depth. Will Suckerpuch treat their fans with awesomeness or let give us new abilities like cole in infamous 2? Another question, will they continue the franchise of infamous, either it being the same character or a new one. All I know is that this game is awesome and it begs the question "Can you give us more Content or possible a new game?

Lets chat...( man in goal: start a movement thats get the attention of the developers)
#169Sins-XPosted 3/23/2014 2:28:16 AM
hashbrownk3lly posted...
Discussion time
In the audio logs he mentions there is glass, wire, shadow, trees, paper and more but he does not say the others. Do you think Suckerpunch will gives us new powers? I know it requires more work on the developers but my god who doesn't feel cool saving the city or destroying it lol They have already broaden the horizon with 4 different types of powers, yet the last one is lacking more in depth. Will Suckerpuch treat their fans with awesomeness or let give us new abilities like cole in infamous 2? Another question, will they continue the franchise of infamous, either it being the same character or a new one. All I know is that this game is awesome and it begs the question "Can you give us more Content or possible a new game?

Lets chat...( man in goal: start a movement thats get the attention of the developers)

Not the place for This, go make a seperate topic, this is for Paper Trail And Finding out how to pass it mostly.
#170SerotasPosted 3/23/2014 3:07:06 AM
Please tell me the Halloween Costume Name ... Icebear, Polarbear, Bear... all wont work...
Oldest Daughter Name is :Jaylene
Favorites Fastfood is: Meaty Martha´s

but the Halloween... pls tell me the answer