Put That Anywhere

#1TeepotPosted 3/24/2014 7:27:16 AM
Anyone have any tips on this trophy? Last one I need but I haven't had any luck after two playthroughs. Does the enemy need to be killed by the explosion? Can I just hit the barrels to damage the enemy then proceed to kill or subdue him?
---
Avast! Hold tight your buns if buns you do hold dear, for time has come to wake and run and not give way to fear!
#2smiddy_the_sicPosted 3/24/2014 7:31:14 AM
That popped for me tonight and I wasn't even trying for it :P I'm on my first playthrough/good karma so maybe it's glitched for you? It really sucks when this happens..hope you have some luck. Sorry I can't help more.
---
A violent reaction, struggling only to keep myself alive! -AHC- Back with a vengeance!!!
PSN ID- smiddy_the_sic
#3EleckzarPosted 3/24/2014 7:39:28 AM
That was the very last trophy for me. Yes the enemy has to be killed by the explosion. I went with the DUP raids that always reset ammo crates. Recon from afar and take note of the enemies nearby the ammo crates. If on good, stasis them and subdue them, then blow up the crate. You'll get the kill when you get the bad karma for executing enemies. Also when they surrender, some will walk towards you, just stay close and lead them to a crate and blow it up when they are close.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#4Teepot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 7:42:28 AM
Yeah, I've heard for most people they get it just by using karma bombs and I'm pretty sure I've been using them frequently on both my evil and good play through.
---
Avast! Hold tight your buns if buns you do hold dear, for time has come to wake and run and not give way to fear!
#5Teepot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 7:43:53 AM
Ahh, that's a good idea. I was wondering how they'd die because even when I switched the difficulty to easy the ammo crates wouldn't kill them. Thanks!
---
#6Chaos_EvolvedPosted 3/24/2014 7:45:09 AM
Teepot posted...
Ahh, that's a good idea. I was wondering how they'd die because even when I switched the difficulty to easy the ammo crates wouldn't kill them. Thanks!

On the fetch core relay mission at the end, it practically auto pops
#7mynameisbobnotkPosted 3/24/2014 9:05:36 AM
Best thing to do is to pay attention on a New Game. Enemy's are much weaker.
---
PSN: Bobnotk2point5