whats the difference between ps3 an ps4 versions

#1paint87Posted 6/1/2013 5:54:20 AM
(topic) will graphics change much?
---
Quote:His name is Erica. Not Erica.That's an awesome yet horrible typoonmy part. @pat2001
#2will57Posted 6/1/2013 7:14:51 AM
paint87 posted...
(topic) will graphics change much?

From the latest gameplay demo (the one with the car chase) which seems to have been on the 360 as far as I can tell (because of the control scheme), it looks like it'll just be a difference in graphics. I'm not too sure, but I think that the PS3/360 releases might be lacking things like weather effects and i'm also assuming that there'll be a difference in AI in one way or another, that's just a guess though. All that seems to be true for now is that the graphics are different, other than that, nothing else.
---
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (Fall), Disgaea D2 (Fall), Dragon's Crown (August) and Time and Eternity (Summer)
#3THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 6/1/2013 1:45:59 PM
I'm going to guess: Better Graphics, More Detail, and possibly Next-Gen only content.
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchhausen
#4Sgarc32Posted 6/1/2013 3:22:09 PM
pretty sure most games on the ps4 will take advantage of the new touchpad on the controller
#5varunsethrocksPosted 6/1/2013 5:46:40 PM
Yeah it's just going to be graphical, like leaves not flying around, wind won't affect rain, more AI repetition, etc. I hope that's it.
---
"They think I'm a man out of control... But I've never had so much control."
#6leon_trunksPosted 6/3/2013 8:05:58 AM
Remember the trailer where the car crashes and one pedestrian rushes to help the driver out of the car and drags him to the sidewalk all in real-time? It is REALLY tough for me to see that happening in current gen consoles.

Imagine that sort of complex actions being performed and calculated for every human on screen during a firefight on a street when cars are crashing everywhere and cops are taking cover and keeping pedestrians away etc.

Yes there will be graphical drawbacks in terms of weather effects but there just HAS to be a decrease in the number of people on screen at one time because then the people on screen will at least have the resources to make complex decisions and stuff.

I would rather have less people but functional people than more people acting like meatbags.
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#77ettusPosted 6/3/2013 7:52:57 PM
Next gen is always better. Simple.
---
FORCE: Upsetting Rape Culture
http://www.upsettingrapeculture.com/rapeculture.html
#8varunsethrocksPosted 6/3/2013 8:46:18 PM
7ettus posted...

Everyone can't afford those new consoles, you know.
---
"They think I'm a man out of control... But I've never had so much control."
#97ettusPosted 6/10/2013 5:13:42 PM
varunsethrocks posted...
7ettus posted...

Everyone can't afford those new consoles, you know.

Good point. But still!
---
FORCE: Upsetting Rape Culture
http://www.upsettingrapeculture.com/rapeculture.html
#10xenmindPosted 6/10/2013 11:53:36 PM
the PS4 will be able to use mobile/app/tablet players help. i dont think current consoles have that capability
---
PSN: ZenMind, Gaming since 85.