Set Items.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
Has anyone found any items that are part of a set yet?
---
"Praise The Sun!"
PSN: TONY-B1988
2 years ago#2
I found a legendary set plan for Cain's Fate if that helps. I think a lot of the lowbie set items are from legendary set plans.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4900-1573-3223
(edited by jimmyjones69)
2 years ago#3
jimmyjones69 posted...
I found a legendary set plan for Cain's Fate if that helps. I think a lot of the lowbie set items are from legendary set plans.

Where? What Act?
---
USA - where stupidity is rewarded with lawsuits
2 years ago#4
I was going to ask this same question. So far I've found tons of Legendary items but no Set items at all. Heading into Nightmare now.
---
GT : Galebanbollow, PSN : Galebanbollow
ALT GT : ragnew01, ALT Pawn Name : Brahm
2 years ago#5
deathtrooper31 posted...
jimmyjones69 posted...

Where? What Act?

I found two actually. One off of Izual in Act 4 Normal and a second one off a random monster in Act 2 Nightmare. Gave the second one to my friend.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4900-1573-3223
2 years ago#6
Maybe they have not changed much concerning set items and you will only be able to find them at higher levels.
There are much, much more legendaries than set items.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Motions-2564/
PSN: Mot1ons_NL - add me for D3 online
2 years ago#7
I found a Bul Kathos blade, Act 3 hell.
---
you where almost a Jill sandwich!!!
GT: RoboDingus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived