is there dlc on the ps3 version?

#1shadowcat2164Posted 9/10/2013 5:56:17 PM
Is there any expansion packs on the ps3 version or is there dlc planned with a game of the year type re release?

also are all of the character classes from 2 and the expansion in 3 I only saw like 5 types on the demo.
#2XavierKnight4dPosted 9/10/2013 6:17:15 PM
It's the same as the pc so no and no

There is 5 classes and no dlc
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#3shadowcat2164(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 7:18:24 PM
they have less classes than 2 had and your sure theres no dlc planned cuz 1 had hellgate and 2 had the lord of destruction. Hell I cant think of a single blizzard game that didnt come with a large expansion pack during its life time.
#4gokusinPosted 9/10/2013 7:34:36 PM
shadowcat2164 posted...
they have less classes than 2 had and your sure theres no dlc planned cuz 1 had hellgate and 2 had the lord of destruction. Hell I cant think of a single blizzard game that didnt come with a large expansion pack during its life time.

Either your trolling or you just got the Internet recently.

Since the expansion for D3 is "reaper of souls" and was just announce recently... A month or so I think... BUT the dlc trailer made top hits even on youtube.

So no date or anything for console but its coming...
#5shadowcat2164(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 7:43:52 PM
gokusin posted...
shadowcat2164 posted...

Either your trolling or you just got the Internet recently.

Since the expansion for D3 is "reaper of souls" and was just announce recently... A month or so I think... BUT the dlc trailer made top hits even on youtube.

So no date or anything for console but its coming...

im not trolling I havent had a gaming pc in several years and I just played the demo for diablo 3 and I liked it but every blizzard game ive had has always been a battle chest with the main game and the expansion packs. I didnt know if there had been an expansion planed or all ready released. I prefer to get everything on the disk when possible so if there planning on a battle chest type thing for the ps3 id rather wait and buy that. I also wanst aware of what classes were in the game or if the demo was accurate showing the full list.
#6ZeroJinKuiPosted 9/11/2013 12:12:01 AM
there are five classes in the game, there is an expansion being made, but it wont be released until next year.

they're hoping to put it on the consoles as well, im pretty sure... and diablo 3 is also coming to the ps4 next year, i think.

you can wait if you want, but if you have the money to spare, it wouldnt be a bad idea to just get this game and enjoy it now.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#7darkseid09Posted 9/11/2013 7:03:10 PM
Does anyone know that if you get Diablo 3 for PS3 then get it for the PS4 when it comes out, will you be able to transfer all you characters, items, info, etc?
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
You don't suck, I'm just better.
#8HakuoukiPosted 9/15/2013 9:40:05 PM
darkseid09 posted...
Does anyone know that if you get Diablo 3 for PS3 then get it for the PS4 when it comes out, will you be able to transfer all you characters, items, info, etc?

probaly
#9AnonUnknownPosted 9/16/2013 2:08:27 AM
The only DLC currently available is the Infernal Helm and all the other preorder content. I mean they're ALL preorder/first-run copies content.

I wouldn't call Reaper Of Souls "DLC" since it's a full, Blizzard-style expansion pack.