Crimson angelic wings?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Crimson angelic wings?
2 years ago#1
Ok i saw that youre supposed to get crimson angelic wings with the pre-order(I pre-ordered at gamestop) and I have all the normal pre-order bonus items(Heroes journey, infernal helm, drakes amulet, etc.) and I have an item called the angelic wings(Ive used it before, its just normal white wings like an angel) but how do i turn them crimson? because those look awesome

Also, on an unrelated note, how is trading handled? (Location of trade screen?)
---
"Your Majesty----"
"Shut up. Don't beg. I'll puke." Emperor Peony and Jade NUNS2 Melee Battles GameGod2005 PSNID
2 years ago#2
Look in your stash where you store potions etc.
---
Enter the survival horror...
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Crimson angelic wings?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived