Best class for a 7 year old kid...she stinks.

#1armoredcore13Posted 9/12/2013 10:32:26 PM
My daughter is crazy about wanting to play this game. Me and my fiancee were playing with her tonight and she was the witch doctor. It didn't go well, she is actually very good at games for her age, but this might be a different beast.

She doesn't like the barbarian, which would probably be best for her...between the monk wizard and witch doctor, which would in the end be easiest to control (not let her die all the time)?
---
PSN: Callahan9119
STEAM ID: Callahan9119
#2XBlackWolfXPosted 9/12/2013 10:35:19 PM
I understand that this game isn't super scary or going to negatively affect your daughter, but isn't there other games she could play? I'm no father by any means but I basically raised my cousins and now at 19 I have a one year old baby sister, I just findit hard to believe you and your fiance would let your 7 year old daughter brutally kill monsters in a pretty f-ed and brutal game world.
To each there own i'm sure your daughter is a great kid and no biggie it's just a game but idk man
Oh and to answer your question, I believe the Barb would be easiest if she must
---
PSN- TheMightyCfresh, Currently Playing- Dragon's Crown, Diablo 3, Xillia
Fallout 3-1550/1550, ES V: Skyrim-Platinum, CS:GO- Platinum, LOTR: WITN- Platinum
#3zito331Posted 9/12/2013 10:38:17 PM
XBlackWolfX posted...
I understand that this game isn't super scary or going to negatively affect your daughter, but isn't there other games she could play? I'm no father by any means but I basically raised my cousins and now at 19 I have a one year old baby sister, I just findit hard to believe you and your fiance would let your 7 year old daughter brutally kill monsters in a pretty f-ed and brutal game world.
To each there own i'm sure your daughter is a great kid and no biggie it's just a game but idk man

*rolls eyes*

OT: Demon Hunter, she's pretty easy to use on normal mode. Pretty sure you will have her on that difficulty mostly.
---
PSN: ibAdAzz
Pawn: Annie(Ult/Sca/Chal)Level 200 Evil Sorcerer: Action Album http://imgur.com/a/6Gk08
#4jelashPosted 9/12/2013 10:44:04 PM
Diablo probably won't turn your daughter into a serial killer, but seriously, she shouldn't play it at her age. Give her Sonic, Mario or a goddamn Tetris and Puzzle Bobble.

What the hell is wrong with you people these days?
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#5armoredcore13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 10:46:30 PM
XBlackWolfX posted...

Meh, it's just killing monsters. My mom asked her the same thing and my daughter told her "they are monsters and are trying to take over the world"

She has a maxed character in guild wars and is the best student in her class and is a super kid. I'm not worried about her. I would have killed to play this game at her age.

I need advice for her, not grandstanding.
---
#6XBlackWolfXPosted 9/12/2013 10:50:59 PM
I'm not on a pedestal or something and I gave you advice I told you a barbarian would be easiest, DH would be harder due to the aiming and whatnot, I never said your kid wasn't a good student or anything of the sort I just gave my simple opinion on a 7 year old girl playing Diablo
---
PSN- TheMightyCfresh, Currently Playing- Dragon's Crown, Diablo 3, Xillia
Fallout 3-1550/1550, ES V: Skyrim-Platinum, CS:GO- Platinum, LOTR: WITN- Platinum
#7armoredcore13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 10:54:24 PM
She doesn't want to play a barbarian, That's the problem. I'm thinking monk...her top choices are WD and monk...I'm just starting the game and don't know which is better for someone with less than ideal situational awareness.
---
#8grubbybatsnowPosted 9/12/2013 11:01:53 PM(edited)
Go monk, with mantra of healing and Kormac as a follower with the regen buff, she wont die. And set it to easy of course.
---
Seven deadly sins. Seven ways to win. Seven holy paths to hell and your trip begins.
#9armoredcore13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 11:09:27 PM(edited)
Yeah, from the little I know monk is probably best. She likes the zombie dogs, but she also likes "the karate"..the karate is probably better.
---
#10zito331Posted 9/12/2013 11:14:00 PM
I hope she has fun!
---
PSN: ibAdAzz
Pawn: Annie(Ult/Sca/Chal)Level 200 Evil Sorcerer: Action Album http://imgur.com/a/6Gk08