how do you open Heretic's Abode

#1copycat2008Posted 9/24/2013 9:59:21 PM
i got 2 infernal machine, but i cant get inside the house its not open unlike cains house with the bright yellow orange glow.
#2Darkinsanity1Posted 9/24/2013 10:05:07 PM
Okay, a few things about this. Don't bother doing the Ubers unless you have all three machines, that way you can fight them all at the same time.

Try to find a powerful friend or something to help you do it, so you can do it on Master V and be guaranteed to get the Organs for killing them. And make sure you have three stacks of Nephalem valor when you do kill them.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
#3jtothek_guyPosted 9/24/2013 10:11:40 PM
and make sure you are on the "Return To Tristram" quest, which is the last quest in Act 1.
#4FFFanatic1234Posted 9/24/2013 10:26:26 PM
What IS Heretic's Abode?

Ubers? What?

I'm not in Inferno yet but I'm curious as to what this is.
---
Official Sabin of the Final Fantasy XV board.
#5ZaruenKosaiPosted 9/24/2013 10:39:00 PM
Ubers Explained --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j7PBaAwoAA

or if you dont like youtube

http://www.diablowiki.net/Infernal_Machine
---
You'd best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one!
#6toinkerPosted 9/24/2013 10:40:23 PM
FFFanatic1234 posted...
What IS Heretic's Abode?

Ubers? What?

I'm not in Inferno yet but I'm curious as to what this is.

the heritic adobe is a place where you can use the infernal machine to open a portal to hell ^_^
there you fight upgraded boss fight (uber), and not just one i believe there are two at the same time.
they drop organs, that are ingredience to make hellring.

but before you do that you need the hellring plan, infernal machine plan, level 10 artistan, and 3 keys each one drop by different rare monster thats only available on inferno and the drop rate isnt very kind.
once you have those the artistan can craft the machine, and i believe you need 3 machine to fight all 3 portals. so you have to farm a lot just to get them
#7The_Hungry_OnePosted 9/24/2013 10:54:00 PM
Darkinsanity1 posted...
Okay, a few things about this. Don't bother doing the Ubers unless you have all three machines, that way you can fight them all at the same time.

Try to find a powerful friend or something to help you do it, so you can do it on Master V and be guaranteed to get the Organs for killing them. And make sure you have three stacks of Nephalem valor when you do kill them.

You're giving advice to Copycat2008; he has no interest in playing the game legitimately, and will not need a powerful friend in order to beat the bosses on Master V. In fact, I urge Copycat2008 to create a game and open those portals, because when he constantly dies through being one-shotted thanks to his own ineptitude, he'll realise he's achieved nothing but waste time farming for the keys.

Why is anyone seriously giving advice to this tool?
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your s***, and knowing you're s***.
#8copycat2008(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 11:23:19 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
Darkinsanity1 posted...

You're giving advice to Copycat2008; he has no interest in playing the game legitimately, and will not need a powerful friend in order to beat the bosses on Master V. In fact, I urge Copycat2008 to create a game and open those portals, because when he constantly dies through being one-shotted thanks to his own ineptitude, he'll realise he's achieved nothing but waste time farming for the keys.

Why is anyone seriously giving advice to this tool?

whoa! relax pal, i dont even know you.
you seem pretty upset at me, did I bully you when we were kids? did I step on your itty bitty toes? did I accidentally pluck your feathers?
mind telling me what went up your a$$?
#9toinkerPosted 9/24/2013 11:25:41 PM
maybe you snub him when he tried to make eye contact with you with his long lashes LOL
#10The_Hungry_OnePosted 9/24/2013 11:52:16 PM
I just know that you're a dirty little cheater, and my dislike for you simply stems from a difference of opinion on how we play the game. You might be nice, but since admitting to being a bullying type, I doubt it very much, as most bullies are cowardly people who enjoy nothing more than making people feel worse than they do.

Think what you will, but I'm not the one asking how to enter a house. Some things just can't be hacked, I suppose.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your s***, and knowing you're s***.