Leoric armor set

#1illahstrait2Posted 9/26/2013 7:39:20 PM
I have found the skeleton kings weapon and I am wearing his bracers. So I wonder are there any other pieces to this set?
---
Skyrim npc character database
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html
#2vectorgunner410Posted 9/26/2013 7:53:17 PM
As far as I know there is also leoric's crown, and leoric's signet (ring) but I dont know of anything else. I didn't even know you could get his weapon. Lol
#33500zPosted 9/26/2013 7:56:40 PM
Leoric's Signet
Leoric's Crown

Not to sure, take a look at the legendary gear.
http://www.d3lexicon.com/legendary
---
Guns Don't Kill People, I do~!
#43500zPosted 9/26/2013 7:57:45 PM
Wrath of the Bone King
---
Guns Don't Kill People, I do~!
#5Lum_the_MadPosted 9/26/2013 9:36:57 PM
It doesn't list itself as a real set far as I know but they are pretty powerful pieces in their level range. I got two crowns, one at 27 and another at 42. I also had the bracers for a long time but I was wondering are they broken or something? They say you have a chance of summoning a one of Leoric's warriors to aid you in battle when you attack. Yet I've never seen one appear in the 20ish levels that I wore the thing.

Every other armor or weapon I've had that summoned something seemed to work, but not the bracers.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#6JoWinnerPosted 9/27/2013 1:06:40 AM
Lum_the_Mad posted...
I've never seen one appear in the 20ish levels that I wore the thing.

Every other armor or weapon I've had that summoned something seemed to work, but not the bracers.

same here, are they bugged, or do you need the whole set maybe?
---
PSN: TrueBlue69
#7LordOfLegaciesPosted 9/27/2013 1:18:35 AM
Kinda sucks that you have to look so hard for Leoric's crown, considering you physically had it and even put it back on the dusty old bastard's head.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#8DaSnakeSnackPosted 9/27/2013 2:12:26 AM
The gloves are bugged.

He's crown dropped for me as 40ish legendary i think, i salvaged it lol

Also he's mace has dropped twice for me and both times it had terrible stats.
#9Lum_the_MadPosted 9/27/2013 10:12:37 AM
The two crowns I found had pretty good stats. Higher than average armor for the level, an around 4 or 5 abilities. Sadly BOTH crowns that I got were really not class specific, aka no str, dex, int on them. Instead it was all atk speed, crit, crit dmg etc and exp per kill. It's also funny how equipment works in this game.

In the old orginal diablo if you wanted something like Leoric's crown, you killed Leoric. I got both of my crowns off random monsters in completely different acts than the skeleton king was in.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#10illahstrait2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 10:51:08 PM
Found his crown off of one of the trash mobs on the way to the butcher. I believe his mace dropped there also.
---
Skyrim npc character database
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html