Legit Inferno Master V players

#1JadedroninPosted 9/27/2013 2:19:37 AM
Wondering if any exist?

If so, I'd like to play/grind a bit.

I'm ok if you guys have good stuff, even if its duped, but nothing like hacked or modded gear thanks!
Means no 4K Azurewrath or godly gear which was not created in the game originally.

Don't mind dying, means it can be challenging and fun. Hoping for some fun nice players, not aggro ones that swear a lot or go off their head left, right and centre. Just want to enjoy the game as it was originally intended.

If you have a mic, even better. If not, no worries.

Thanks people. Please provide PSN.
---
PSN: jes_sensei
#2BoukePosted 9/27/2013 2:26:20 AM
Not there yet. My Monk just got promoted to M3 viability. My other two (DH & Wiz) are still M1/2 geared.
That's what you get for not sticking with one class =)
---
PSN: RiverChaucer3rd | Mina | 00 | Sorceress | DA
{Utilitarian/ Challenger} *Send FR for free hires*
#3firemastar2345Posted 9/27/2013 2:30:25 AM
Jadedronin posted...
Wondering if any exist?

If so, I'd like to play/grind a bit.

I'm ok if you guys have good stuff, even if its duped, but nothing like hacked or modded gear thanks!
Means no 4K Azurewrath or godly gear which was not created in the game originally.

Don't mind dying, means it can be challenging and fun. Hoping for some fun nice players, not aggro ones that swear a lot or go off their head left, right and centre. Just want to enjoy the game as it was originally intended.

If you have a mic, even better. If not, no worries.

Thanks people. Please provide PSN.

once my barb gets a few better pieces of gear ill run some with you...hes currently at like 175k dps
---
PSN: firemastar Pawn:Quinn Level:200 Vocation:Sorc/Stider DD:DA
#4slickuticaPosted 9/27/2013 3:35:57 AM
I used to play master 5 with my 403k witch doctor but he's retired until blizzard cleans up their mess with all the modded weapons
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#5AxelLysanderPosted 9/27/2013 3:38:59 AM
Ill join you judt send me a message
---
PSN:AxelLysander
#6Jadedronin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 3:56:36 AM
slickutica posted...
I used to play master 5 with my 403k witch doctor but he's retired until blizzard cleans up their mess with all the modded weapons

What's wrong with your WD?

There's nothing wrong with the game. It's not broken. It's great if played the right way.

People just took advantage of the game, abused the mechanics, and it went to hell(no pun intended).

It's really up to the players, and how they play the game. Always has been.
---
PSN: jes_sensei
#7RB___OGPosted 9/27/2013 3:59:42 AM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/704530-diablo-iii/67335659

I've tried to start a collection of legit players, check out the link for a bunch of PSNs and feel free to add your own as well.
---
Guns for show, Knives for a pro
#8slickuticaPosted 9/27/2013 4:26:52 AM
Jadedronin posted...
slickutica posted...

What's wrong with your WD?

There's nothing wrong with the game. It's not broken. It's great if played the right way.

People just took advantage of the game, abused the mechanics, and it went to hell(no pun intended).

It's really up to the players, and how they play the game. Always has been.

There's nothing wrong with him, I enjoy playing with legit players but anytime a hacked player comes into the lobby and starts one shotting champions/bosses it just makes me what to play something else
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#9firemastar2345Posted 9/27/2013 4:30:49 AM
your still welcome to add me even though im still gearing up on my barb
---
PSN: firemastar Pawn:Quinn Level:200 Vocation:Sorc/Stider DD:DA
#10RedWillow1Posted 9/27/2013 4:33:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]