Where can I find tomes of jewel crafting fast?

#1Chase_DieselPosted 10/1/2013 11:22:43 AM
I am up to inferno and am in the process if crafting gems, only problem is I need a ton of jewel crafting tomes. Do I have to drop difficulty? I know that I can craft them but I am also out if the pages. I really don't want to drop difficulty back down if possible. Any help would be appreciated
#2ragnewPosted 10/1/2013 11:37:20 AM
I'm having the same problem right now actually. Sadly I think aside from trading for them our only other option is to drop down in the difficulty. I was really hoping we'd be able to break down the Tomes of Secret and acquire the lesser tomes and pages that way. Such isn't the case.

I wish someone sold the pages and the lesser tomes to be honest.
---
GT : Galebanbollow, PSN : Galebanbollow
ALT GT : ragnew01, ALT Pawn Name : Brahm
#3Strigol81Posted 10/1/2013 11:59:53 AM
hell difficulty is the only option

fyi don't do act 4 as tomes of secrets start dropping then

IMO throw it on master 5, hell, act 3 and do keep depths, fields of slaughter, bridge, then go down through the heart of sin levels till you hit azmodan

no other way to get them aside from trading for them, or duping them for yourself, which i'll stay out of that
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#4szathmabPosted 10/1/2013 12:09:38 PM
The blacksmith can make them
---
My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ALLHAILHK1
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#5RedWillow1Posted 10/1/2013 12:12:21 PM
from something other than pages? if you still need to find pages that's even worse
---
Items for trade: http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/redwillow1/library/Snapbucket?sort=3&page=1
PSN: redwillow1 .... Looking for barb gear
#6Strigol81Posted 10/1/2013 12:12:35 PM
szathmab posted...

yeah but only from lower level pages, if he doesn't want to go back and farm hell, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to go even further back to nightmare, and farm pages especially at a 10page=1 tome ratio
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#7Dcrenshaw04Posted 10/1/2013 12:16:30 PM
Chase_Diesel posted...
I am up to inferno and am in the process if crafting gems, only problem is I need a ton of jewel crafting tomes. Do I have to drop difficulty? I know that I can craft them but I am also out if the pages. I really don't want to drop difficulty back down if possible. Any help would be appreciated

Send me a message on PSN and I can help you. If it's blank it gets deleted.
---
Psn-crenshaw4
#8Chase_Diesel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:10:19 PM
Thanks for your help/input guys. Crenshaw I sent you an invite. I will be lowering my difficulty I suppose.
#9turbanmythPosted 10/1/2013 1:15:26 PM
pages of either jewel crafting or blacksmithing can be found at Nightmare Wortham chapel cellar and the surrounding grounds outside, with 250%MF, you can get 2-3 every load(2 minutes). I imagine with 400+%MF which you probably have by now 3-6.
---
As a bee without harming the flower, its colour or scent, flies
away, collecting only the honey, even so should the wise man wander in the world. --Buddha