List of Console Legendaries and possible stats?

#1jebusqqqPosted 10/2/2013 7:21:59 AM
I found that when I played D2 it was a huge help to have the min/max stats for an item to determine its value...I only started playing D3 for PS3 and I've noticed that the stats on the legendaries I'm picking up don't seem to match what is out there for item lists, I assume the existing lists are all for PC or a previous version/patch

Is there a known and verified list up that would show the possible min/max stats for all legendaries as well as the potential variable mods for console? I know trading isn't what it was in D2 but as I farm for all of my classes I would like to know if I have a "perfect" item for whatever stat I am looking for - for example I see 20% IAS seems to be listed as the high for most quivers but I have no way of confirming this is true for all platforms

the other thing is with hacked ppl coming in my games its (sometimes...300 mil dps is a dead giveaway lol) confusing whether they have hacked/legit items...
#2turbanmythPosted 10/2/2013 7:29:17 AM
jebusqqq posted...
I found that when I played D2 it was a huge help to have the min/max stats for an item to determine its value...I only started playing D3 for PS3 and I've noticed that the stats on the legendaries I'm picking up don't seem to match what is out there for item lists, I assume the existing lists are all for PC or a previous version/patch

Is there a known and verified list up that would show the possible min/max stats for all legendaries as well as the potential variable mods for console? I know trading isn't what it was in D2 but as I farm for all of my classes I would like to know if I have a "perfect" item for whatever stat I am looking for - for example I see 20% IAS seems to be listed as the high for most quivers but I have no way of confirming this is true for all platforms

the other thing is with hacked ppl coming in my games its (sometimes...300 mil dps is a dead giveaway lol) confusing whether they have hacked/legit items...

the ones you see posted here are mostly level 60. If they drop when you are level 30, the stats are much lower, but I assume the type of features (crit damage, attack speed, movement speed, etc) are essentially the same.
---
As a bee without harming the flower, its colour or scent, flies
away, collecting only the honey, even so should the wise man wander in the world. --Buddha
#3lezardthewizardPosted 10/2/2013 7:41:28 AM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/
Go there, it has every item in game (except the ones that came freely in the account)
Hope it helps, im currently using that page to make my legendary item hunt hehe.
---
(DD: hitokiri33 / Freya-sorceress lvl 200) - (UMVC3 Team // learning ZMC) (FF: 8>7>X>XII>6>9>X-2>4>XIII>XIII-2>3>5>2>1)
#4AnonUnknownPosted 10/2/2013 7:56:58 AM(edited)
lezardthewizard posted...
Go there, it has every item in game (except the ones that came freely in the account)
Hope it helps, im currently using that page to make my legendary item hunt hehe.

Isn't that site for PC items? There's nothing like that on console, as you can find ilvl63 stuff on Hell with pre-lvl60 stats.
#5jebusqqq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:03:56 AM
Thanks for posting guys, The Bnet list is the one I've been using but I've gotten items lower/higher then listed there on variable stats - for example I got a 250 roll on an item that showed 270-300 so was hoping for something that could at least confirm the changes made in porting to console if not a comprehensive list...Will probably check for a strat guide but then that would be outdated as soon as its patched - For now I think bnet list is a good start
#6lezardthewizardPosted 10/2/2013 8:07:42 AM
AnonUnknown posted...

Isn't that site for PC items? There's nothing like that on console, as you can find ilvl63 stuff on Hell with pre-lvl60 stats.

Never happened to me, but since there's no console site (as for now) the PC site it's the closest we can get.
---
(DD: hitokiri33 / Freya-sorceress lvl 200) - (UMVC3 Team // learning ZMC) (FF: 8>7>X>XII>6>9>X-2>4>XIII>XIII-2>3>5>2>1)
#7ZaruenKosaiPosted 10/2/2013 9:36:27 AM
AnonUnknown posted...

Never happened to me, but since there's no console site (as for now) the PC site it's the closest we can get.

yeah but its not accurate at all so its just misleading ..
---
You'd best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one!