This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

...Beards. Seriously, BEARDS!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. ...Beards. Seriously, BEARDS!
1 year ago#31
I suspect that the limited options in the alpha were not indicative of the full range of customization options that will be available in the final product.

Also...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2395164928/hCC6C51D8/
---
TwinStickGaming.com | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness, Fallout 4
1 year ago#32
More games need beards. Dragon's Dogma got it right; lots of BA beards as well as hilarious ones. Moustaches as well. No other game has let me play a crossdressing Hitler, who happened to be about 3 feet tall with a broadsword about as tall as him.
1 year ago#33
Element_Pearl posted...
konichiwa8e posted...
Element_Pearl posted...
Go crowbar yourself into some tight jeans, hipster.

Since when is being able to grow a beard a hipster thing? o_o I thought it was just a byproduct of hormones and stuff.

Triikz posted...
One does not omit Chuck Norris from a game simply by omitting Chuck Norris Beard. Seriously I took to calling my Alpha Titan Chuck Norris and after the third time I did it, the dude just sprouted a manly beard! All the enemies around me just layed down thei weapons and walked away slowly like "its cool man, its cool."

I guess we can call the neatly trimmed beard or the goatee the "Chuck." They can't both be called Chuck simply because the game would implode.

Being able to grow a beard - normal

Wanting a beard - hipster.

Hipsters having beards =/= beards being hipster
---
A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
1 year ago#34
Didn't ya get the memo? Hipster can be applied to anything, as long as you don't like it.

Ex. "Boy, I sure do love drinking soda!"
"Ew, soda? Only hipsters drink carbonated beverages. Damn hipsters!"
1 year ago#35
I'm still baby-faced at 25. Beard free. I'm playing an Exo, so... blah to beards. It'd be a nice addition, though.
---
Man. First world problems. - atomsteele re. GTAV
GT: Shawn Batey
1 year ago#36
Estabon1 posted...
I'm still baby-faced at 25.

I hate you.
I shave before work at 700am and my beard is growing back by 2pm.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
1 year ago#37
CaIiber345 posted...
I suspect that the limited options in the alpha were not indicative of the full range of customization options that will be available in the final product.

Also...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2395164928/hCC6C51D8/

LOL! On the customization screen, under the "Chuck," you'll see an asterisk that says it'll reduce cooldown time for your melee attack HAHA

Estabon1 posted...
I'm still baby-faced at 25. Beard free. I'm playing an Exo, so... blah to beards. It'd be a nice addition, though.

I'm baby-faced without my beard. When I was growing it out at 19, it felt a bit odd but now it's really grown on me.
1 year ago#38
Your character should be able to grow beards based on hours logged into the game.
---
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.
1 year ago#39
PrinceOfHot posted...
Your character should be able to grow beards based on hours logged into the game.

As if your gear wasn't telling enough~

But, can you imagine? I mean, there will be that moment when someone lands in the Tower with a beard dragging along the floor. Everyone will know that that guy has no life! XDDD

And then cutting your mop beard would be the equivalent of doing Prestige Mode! Each time, your beard gets grayer and grayer until it becomes bone white! I must have this feature or I'm canceling my pre-order.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. ...Beards. Seriously, BEARDS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived