This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any word on a PC release?

#1___Django___Posted 7/29/2013 7:22:50 PM
I really hope it will be released on PC :/
#2StaticnovaPosted 8/1/2013 10:38:35 AM
Agreed. I probably won't get it if it isn't on PC. There's just no way I can play an FPS on console.
---
"I know, I know I'm lost. But what scares me the most is I'm starting to feel at home."
#3___Django___(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 7:58:22 PM
Console controls are just inferior. Yesterday I was hanging out with my friends and playing some CoD MW2 and I nearly barfed at the 30fps 720p gameplay with bad controls... Not to be a PC elitist, but Mouse+Keyboard is so much better.
#4StaticnovaPosted 8/2/2013 12:57:49 AM
___Django___ posted...
Console controls are just inferior. Yesterday I was hanging out with my friends and playing some CoD MW2 and I nearly barfed at the 30fps 720p gameplay with bad controls... Not to be a PC elitist, but Mouse+Keyboard is so much better.

I know, right? In order to quickly test a controller on my PC a while back, I fired up Black Ops 2 and jumped online. I struggled to stomach it. After being so used to mouse and keyboard, it felt so clunky in comparison.

I really only still have my console for any cool exclusives that I want. Anything else I'll get on PC.
---
"I know, I know I'm lost. But what scares me the most is I'm starting to feel at home."
#5PsyGunWulfPosted 8/5/2013 12:20:48 AM
I'm still able to pop back and forth between pc and console FPS. There are some differences but for the most part it doesn't bother me.

As far as I pc version goes I wouldn't get my hopes up but Bungie said that it still is a possibility. So who knows.
#6The_Amish_KingPosted 8/5/2013 1:35:00 AM
you know the hardware in this system is close to that of currents gaming PC's, right?
---
"A baby's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear.
unless it's 3am, your home alone, and you don't have a baby."
#7___Django___(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 7:08:24 AM
The_Amish_King posted...
you know the hardware in this system is close to that of currents gaming PC's, right?

Hahahaha, you funny. The PS4/Xbox One will have the power of a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680. We have stronger cards now. Such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 and the GTX Titan. Plus we have the ability to install superior processors (Haswell and up), as well as the ability to install more RAM. Simply put: No, the hardware in the PS4 is nowhere close to the power of a current gaming PC, sorry to burst your bubble.
#8dotsgalore218Posted 8/5/2013 7:41:02 PM
Yeah but only people who wish to shove the stick further up their arse insist on buying the latest whatevers for their pc.
---
Not changing THIS LINE of my sig until Sydney FC win the AFC Champions League (started 14-2-10)
http://tinyurl.com/llwvw7x
#9OystersoupPosted 8/5/2013 9:57:49 PM
How do people become such graphic whores?
#10StaticnovaPosted 8/5/2013 11:35:29 PM
dotsgalore218 posted...
Yeah but only people who wish to shove the stick further up their arse insist on buying the latest whatevers for their pc.

That doesn't devalue his point what so ever.
---