...Beards. Seriously, BEARDS!

#1Scorex_VIIPosted 6/18/2014 5:15:44 PM
If there is something that i noticed right away and left me more upset then it should lol, it was the lack of beards or any kind of facial hair... REALLY Bungie??

I LOOOOVED this Alpha, but come on lol! Give us some manly facial hair! Why wasnt even included? I hope they make it into the final game...And it better not be as DLC haha.

Anyone else "upset" by this? Obviously, still cant wait this game. Not many games left me this hyped to play them! (Fallout 3 and Skyrim...)
---
U might have more money than me but im way cooler than you irl. Beat that. I go back to work in the summer im on vacation right now- Czee
#2konichiwa8ePosted 6/18/2014 5:17:14 PM
Yes. I was upset I couldn't make a bearded lady too.
#3Scorex_VII(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2014 5:19:39 PM
konichiwa8e posted...
Yes. I was upset I couldn't make a bearded lady too.

What about an Exo???

But hey...i think they should allow that lol, since we can make males with some... "weird" hairstyles >_>

I want to recreat myself in the full game, but without facial hair its not accurate representation!
---
U might have more money than me but im way cooler than you irl. Beat that. I go back to work in the summer im on vacation right now- Czee
#4konichiwa8ePosted 6/18/2014 5:23:34 PM
I hear ya. All kidding aside, another one of the reasons I didn't make a male Human was because of your dilemma also. So I figured if it's not going to look like me at all, I'm just gonna make it a woman (the only people who aren't supposed to have facial hair way).

Exo can get beards like Jetfire from Transformers: ROTF. Stuff like face fins, data cable dreads, etc.
#5youngskillzPosted 6/18/2014 5:26:21 PM
theres no such thing as a manly clean shaven?

lol.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#6Chain_StrikePosted 6/18/2014 5:26:24 PM
Meh, I used to like facial hair...not anymore. clean shaven is the only way to go.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#7Scorex_VII(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2014 5:28:15 PM
I just think its strange lol... This games has so much in it... Why is it missing facial hair? Makes no sense haha.

I would ask them...wonder if i would get the same response Ubisoft gave about "no women on Ass Greed unity" LOL!
---
#8LordLyciaXPosted 6/18/2014 5:44:09 PM
There is definitely facial hair in the game, even the Alpha. One of the male human NPCs in the ship dock area or whatever had one. He had dark blue hair. It may have just been left out as an option for character creation for the Alpha.
---
3DS FC 3239-2636-3337
PSN/NNID/Steam - LordLyciaX
#9zeik56Posted 6/18/2014 5:44:41 PM
The lack of beards is disappointing, but they seem to be leaning toward a more military look for the characters, so I guess it's not too surprising. But beard options are usually the thing that gets me to choose a male over female characters.
---
I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that. ~ R.I.P. Ryan Davis
#10vexermasterPosted 6/18/2014 5:58:35 PM
such manliness in this topic
---
"What is a man?"
I still ask this question from time to time...