PS4 comes with a friggin microphone.

#1k41mPosted 7/20/2014 5:29:07 PM
Theres no excuse to not use your mic to help your team out during Crucible matches and even PvE matches. Have things really got this bad.. I guess I gave my fellow gamer's too much faith, anti-social as hell. ::Blah::
---
So I walk a thin line but snort a fat rail
#2Rodimus_PrimePosted 7/20/2014 5:30:58 PM
PS4 does not come with a microphone.
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe
#3GothannPosted 7/20/2014 5:32:08 PM
I get the feeling voice chat is only available to your core fireteam. I've been unable to voice chat with anyone when I do random Strikes/PVP, but have full voice chat when I create/join others of my own choosing.
---
Fair does not exist. Fair is a word from a world of happy fantasies.
#4cmdrdreddPosted 7/20/2014 5:33:00 PM(edited)
Rodimus_Prime posted...

It does, the little earpiece has a microphone on it. I bet people even have one laying around that came with their smartphone.

Also please turn the chat audio to headset only so it doesn't echo back at me from your speakers.

Gothann posted...
I get the feeling voice chat is only available to your core fireteam. I've been unable to voice chat with anyone when I do random Strikes/PVP, but have full voice chat when I create/join others of my own choosing.

Yeah you have to create a fireteam.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#5GothannPosted 7/20/2014 5:32:55 PM
Rodimus_Prime posted...

Yeah it does. Comes with an earbud/mic that you plug into the base of your DS4.
---
Fair does not exist. Fair is a word from a world of happy fantasies.
#6NotZachPosted 7/20/2014 5:32:58 PM
Yep, single earbud with built in mic.
#7fading_starrPosted 7/20/2014 5:33:06 PM
Rodimus_Prime posted...

it does, it's the little ear piece thingy.
---
PSN:Eevil-Psycho[WTF] / http://www.youtube.com/user/epsgameplaypit
https://www.facebook.com/EPsGameplayPit
#8Rodimus_PrimePosted 7/20/2014 5:34:14 PM
Oh. I forgot about that thing.
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe
#9MrJaegerPosted 7/20/2014 5:34:35 PM
After years of gaming, dealing with annoying people online, it is something I just misplace, because other wise, I will end up cussing out everyone that yells at me. I will happily follow the orders I hear.
#10HorridhalPosted 7/20/2014 5:34:45 PM
Rodimus_Prime posted...

It comes with a headset which i think was pretty clearly what he was referring to.

That said, I don't know you and I don't wan to talk to you. I don't want to hear you yell and cuss when you die or cheer when you kill.

I want to play in silence, or maybe chatting with friends, and not ever hear you or any of the other pre-pubescent teens I'm sure are on the other side of those crucible names.

In short, TC, **** off because I don't want to talk to randoms.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.